Expert Server Requirement Changes

That’s going to clear the server up. And I don’t think it’s going to be empty I mean look at a few minutes ago!

Even if five of them are banned it’s still very busy…

28 Likes

Great change! Will make things much keep professional:)

12 Likes

this could Not come soon enough. Thank You !!

51 Likes

This is some much needed changes that will be disappointing to some and happy for others.

8 Likes

Tom, guess it’s TS1 for you now? Mhewwhehhee

62 Likes

I can access Expert since that makes your life better.

Ghosts means ATC ghosts only or ATC + System Ghosts?

5 Likes

Great changes.

For educational purposes only.

You can always create a new account and do 50 landings and reach Expert Server.

12 Likes

So… all of us that don’t meet requirements are “grounded” to TS1?

7 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with this decision. Glad to see some action and changes made towards those who choose to disobey the rules and controllers alike. Positive step in the right direction.

21 Likes

Says the one who cant access it anymore xD

9 Likes

Looks like I’ll never be on expert again.

I have improved as a pilot so much and haven’t been ghosted for ages but now I won’t be able to get on it. I follow all instructions given and do not do anything wrong so.

21 Likes

Seams like that.

Not my situation, but if someone used to be immature and got ghosted a lot, is there a way he can do something to come back to expert?

7 Likes

@Tyler_Shelton is this current Ghosts, or any new ones ?

4 Likes

Current ghosts. Thanks!

11 Likes

I especially like the new ghosting changes. I think that will help a lot. Thanks you!

The day has finally come! Quite happy to see these new changes! Can’t wait to go out there and fly without trolls spamming “Heathrow Unicom is using runway 27L, left traffic” over and over!

4 Likes

Thank goodness I haven’t been ghosted yet

2 Likes

I don’t mean to argue but it doesn’t seem fair to all of us that got a million violations on our first flight. Just a thought.

17 Likes

I think everyone’s all-time ghosts should be reset following this new rule because it’s unfair for the people who got ghosted alot in the beginning and improved and stopped getting ghosted.

38 Likes

That max ghosting count seems intimidating. 😕 Isn’t there any possibility to make it not permanent?

12 Likes