Expert server realism

Yes and no. A company as big as flying dev studios should have efecency to complete these things in a deadline not “when it’s done” look at authors for an example they have a deadline, and they have to write a entertaining book in that time period and edit it!

1 Like

It’s fine if they use planes that are not correct to the region, they paid as much as we did and deserve to use them however they want.

1 Like

This is a simulator.

2 Likes

Firstly, they aren’t very big. The team consists of 12 people, or less. I’m unsure, but they aren’t neally as big as Aerofly or X-Plane. Yet they still take the time to make such quality. And at the end of the day we should be grateful, and willing to wait.

Sorry for going off topic, last reply.

2 Likes

Back on topic both of ya

8 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but you didn’t create this topic to talk about deadlines or global…

1 Like

I would agree, but use those planes in the right region. As it doesn’t give the rest of us a good feeling when we are flying a plane in that region that we paid for, and paid for live, then grinded out 40,000 xp to fly in a realistic region just to see an Air France A380 at kPSP.

I know, we got off topic sorry.

I agree! Like why would you fly a JetBlue E190 to London or a Qantas Dash 8 in New York? I really don’t like when people don’t do that, I want the sim to be realistic as possible. Finally someone has the guts to say it.

2 Likes

I would agree! And thankyou for the compliment! It’s so annoying that you spend the time to get to expert server (which is for REALISIM) and then it’s not realistic!

1 Like

This is new level of livery enforcement… Guess we’ll have ask the developers to remove 70% of the liveries then. Or we could just ignore what liveries others use and focus on doing our best when it comes to following rules, procedures and making sure everyone gets the best experience possible in Live. There are far worse problems than people using the “wrong” livery.

32 Likes