Expert Server Quality

I want to join IFATC but I gotta wait 2 months after my ghost, is there anyway around this possibly?

1 Like

What I think is that the Expert server is usually crowded maybe because of the Pandemic as most of the people are sitting at home and have nothing to do!!! Maybe it will go back to the way old Premium expert server as it was before. Let me know if I’m wrong!!!

I’m not sure actually

Rules are rules, sorry bud! You can always ask Tyler but I don’t think it’s is possible!

I’ll try to PM him

I was controlling at HAAB too and I never issued that many G/A like today. The main problem wasn’t the sequencing but the speed of the aircrafts. Almost every second aircraft approached with 200kts + and that’s impossible to control with departures. I mad some errors too and I apologise for that.

7 Likes

Just move on with your day. How many of these posts are going to be made

3 Likes

Currently trying to help this problem by joining, hope I will be able to do so

Did I do anything bad or were you just mentioning me?

1 Like

Not at all! I just meant that you just saw the chaos as you were literally in front of me

1 Like

As many posts as it takes for people to understand there’s a place for flying stupid: Casual. Now, lets all act professional. As a matter of fact, it’s not the new Grade 3’s that I’ve seen as a problem, it’s some of the more experienced pilots. Kinda Infuriating…

4 Likes

Ye ok. Yes there was an A380 that nearly turned right into me! Anyways I’m not gonna say much more 😀 landed safely tho 🧈

1 Like

not your fault mate, apart of the job. we all thank you for the effort you put in 🤙🏻

2 Likes

This is why I don’t fly in controlled airspace’s or FNFs anymore. Once ATC leaves, and there’s no moderators around, it basically becomes training server 2.0. It’s so annoying that expert sever is only realistic when ATC is in charge.

5 Likes

You’re preaching to the choir here. The people who have accounts on the forum generally aren’t the ones who need to hear this. It’s the users on experts that don’t have an account or haven’t yet discovered the forums.

3 Likes

Yea dude, the exact same thing happened to me

This picture explains it all. You could clearly see that HAAB was using 25R as a “backtaxi” runway but still there is an aircraft hurtling down 25R…

16 Likes

A much as I wish I could agree with you on this, I’ve seen many community members act more unprofessional than some of the stuff i’ve seen at KLAX on the TS.

2 Likes

Yeah, IFATC does it’s best, shame some pilots ruin it

4 Likes

This picture hurts to look at…