Expert Server Observer Mode

Hi. I would like to suggest an idea that it should be useful. Here is why I want to suggest because I’m in grade 2, so I can’t see what’s happen in expert server. Also, I want to make some spotting videos(I mean in ES, aircrafts are more than TS and the planes always following rules).

So how it works?
It is like a ATC mode, you can only get Free cam and ATC can or you can get Runway cam (just on final of the RW)

You can browse the entire airport freely, also you can hear ATC voice(but need to pay $1 just joking ). Also, you can see airport statistics, weather and arrival planes or on the ground.

What is the good point in this request?

1. Makes all downgraded guy or grade 2 can do spotting video and learn things
  2. Not feeling boring

Guessing release time: 2-3years

Hope you enjoy!!

I actually like this idea.

Voted

5 Likes

I like this idea actually
Ive run out of votes like a lot of people maybe but I support this idea

3 Likes

Such a nice Idea. Voted :)

Since the newbies go back to TS rapidly, recieve constant “Check User Guide”, get constantly warned, reported, etc… I think that they can do these things before entering the life of Expert Server

3 Likes

Hope we can get 5 votes today

1 Like

you got the whole plan ready

in all seriousness i like this idea and support it

2 Likes

there ya go got you to 5!

3 Likes

Thank you 😊

2 Likes

I’m really on board with this idea, helps the newer pilots with the switch to expert :) will vote

2 Likes

Thank you for your vote 👍🙏

2 Likes

Great idea, voted!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure about that 😏.

Also, not everyone does Infinite Flight spotting, and there is already a topic for what you need to know to be able to stay on Expert Server, so I don’t see any real need for this feature (at least not right away).

3 Likes

Agree with your point. But there are some people such as @SWA1997 and me, are in grade 2. We haven’t seen expert server very long time and feel very sad. I hope if this request has been approved, we can see back expert server and some beautiful landings :)

1 Like

Makes sense. I would vote, but unfortunately all my votes are tied up.

1 Like

@Fung_Sum-sum thanks for pinning me bro

I think this is a fantastic idea! Voted :)

Ok big point here.
There is a ATC view while a pilot flying on any server. Why not utilize that and just spawn in as a airplane and spot like that.

1 Like

they’re talking about like grade 2 and below pilots wanting to observe expert server I believe

Well what would there be to observe it would be the same as tower mode?

Also as for being able to observe while grade 2 🤷🏻 Not rly sure about that one

1 Like