Expert Server need Expert Player

While I am doing my flight from RJCC to RJAA today, a JAL311(B742) joined our trip from the middle. This is great actually. We are very welcome to anyone who is willing to join us.
Since copies my route, he is going to fly the same track as I fly. The problem is he also flies the same level and catch me up intentionally, flying the only 200ft above me.
I believe this is not fun at all. I have to leave my altitude to maintain vertical separation.
I can’t find this guy on IFC. If you are reading this topic, I would like to remind you about the separation and beg you not to ruin others’ flight again.

BTW, Am I overreacted? Is this kind of behavior allow in ES? Even without IFATC control area?
Hoping we can have a Center Control soon.

3 Likes

Unfortunately there is not much you can do at this point. The only thing i can think of is contacting him via the IFC, but must be he isn’t on here. Also, I’m glad to see someone flying the Peach colors!

1 Like

Yeah, when I search Captain John, I can’t find such user in IFC. Looking forward to Area Control Service from our great IFATC team.

2 Likes

Actually, you might contact a mod or maybe tower near you to ghost him. (Just saying)

That is not a thing someone would be ghosted for. It is more than likely that he used fpltoif.com and was put on a similar flight plan. The best thing for you to do is be the bigger person and change your altitude. Hope this helps!

6 Likes

haha, I assume he just believes this is fun. I just wish to find him and tell him this is not appropriate. Definitely not necessary to ghost him.

2 Likes

Actually, I have seen people flying a fighter and trying to “shoot” my passenger jet down by flying through my aircraft many times before. This is certainly worse than that.

1 Like

yeap, I descent to FL320.lol

1 Like

ooooh, you poor thing~~~

1 Like

How is this bad? Start a flight of that length they probably went to shower or something and not sit there and watch their device for an hour and a bit

JS even centre won’t ghost for stuff like this. If you’re at your device simply do what you did and don’t post a topic in the IFC calling a pilot out pretty much. Be sure also to check out how centre is actually going to work in IF.

Makes no sense, hinting at sarcasm. Not everyone is going to sit at their device for an hour. They might go for a walk, shower, eat once they get to cruise. Incidents like this happen, and sometimes the person complains they watched the aircraft get closer and closer and flew right threw them, and that it’s absurd that it happened, when they can simply input a new altitude into the auto pilot and everyone be on their way.

PM if you’d like to talk about anything said here. Wasn’t meant to be an insult to anyone. More of a general observation and common sense.

1 Like

No. Grade doesn’t mean anything. I’ve seen grade 2’s better behaved then grade 4’s and 5’s. And so have many other people.

3 Likes

dude chill out. You’re sounding like it is happening to you in real flight. 😂😂

1 Like

I agree Everyone may have a long haul flight.
What makes me believe he is doing this intentionally is because he reduced to the same speed as I was and just fly above me. I don’t think IF can do this automatically.

That’s why I have to descend.

I am not creating this topic to calling for a ghost, I just want everybody to know this kind of action is not fun(at last in ES), and it’s indeed, base on others’ inconvenience.

People who are on the IFC generally know this is not ok. That user is not on the IFC. Things happen, its a multi-player environment.

1 Like

😂😂😂😂Wilco, Maybe I am taking Expert Server too seriously.

Make sense. If he is an IFC user, I would PM him and explain this thing polity to him.
I think its time to shut down this topic. I am not mean to raise an argument here. Apologize.

1 Like

Despite that technically it can be just a coincidence, deep inside we all know he s doing it intentionally

2 Likes

Thanks. I know it can be annoying but its hard to put something in place without it catching false positives or impacting the player experience too much

5 Likes