Expert server misused

Today while flying from Manchester-Dublin, I encountered a idiotic flyer. I’m trying to be nice but it makes me so mad we have these awful flyers on the EXPERT SERVER! Dublin atc was active (Tower,Ground,Atis) and then he hops off the frequencies and a A-10 believes that its ok to start doing pattern work and cut off people on final and not maintain that 3NM and 1k ft spacing. I will insert pictures so you can see what I’m talking about

Where is the spacing! Good job cutting someone on final. He is at 1400 I’m at 900 (U GET THE POINT)

Here is the user!!! Not acceptable

3 Likes

did he get ban

2 Likes

This guy needs to get banned for sure

1 Like

No because ATC wasn’t active. He decided it was ok to do this because atc wasn’t there

I can’t find his IFC @ …

you say ATC was active in post???

1 Like

Is there a way to send this to a mod or atc guy and ban him

1 Like

Well not if we don’t know his IFC @. He could be @Jarrod1982

1 Like

I think not because he not crash into you

No because he violated spacing rules and altitude rules

Unfortunately theres too many of these people. Im honestly so fed up to the point i am willing to pay separate for a private online server where you can create a password for it or summ

4 Likes

Agreed. It’s crazy

1 Like

No atc hopped of the frequency

1 Like

The craziest thing to me is seeing people on ES with 856 violations… that should be inexcusable in my opinion.

2 Likes

This guy was grade 5. That’s crazy

2 Likes

When aircraft are doing pattern work they are VFR so the separation requirements are 500ft vertical and they need to see and avoid. There is no horizontal spacing requirement. If they were sequenced in front of you by the controller they will need to follow the instruction given so don’t fault the pilot, they’re just following the instruction.

Edit: I re-read your post, thought Tower was still online. If ATC is not active, same rules still apply with VFR but they should not cut you off. Make sure you are sending traffic advisories on Unicom once to let other aircraft know where you are in the pattern (Calling inbound once, reporting position when on final). Mistakes happen though on Unicom, it can be difficult to judge when to slot yourself in without ATC, go around.

4 Likes

No no no… that’s not what happend

Yes, I added an edit.

To add to what Trio said, pilots cannot be reported after the fact. Showing their information isn’t necessary. Also, grade only corresponds to time spent on the servers. It has no relationship to the ability to fly - it’s just a number.

1 Like