expert server help!

hello, today I reached grade 3 and so when I went to go on expert server this message popped up (see below) and now what do I have to do since I want to fly on expert server

disconnected

server access denied!
too many violations on account in the past 12 months

The ‘link’ is not clickable. Trying editing it and try again or just upload the image on here.

1 Like

There are changes to the requirements needed for the Expert Server. Please look here for more information:

Reaching Grade 3 doesn’t mean you’ll have immediate access to the Expert Server. Your violations and ghosting counts also play a part. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

G’day,
Do you mind uploading a proper picture?

Click this box then upload a picture and then wait. Once you see the image on the right hand side, then click Reply.

1 Like

how do I upload a photo on a Mac?

Refer to my instructions above, you have to click on the box, upload the picture then wait. Wait

Hey there! Check the link @MarcusCKJ posted. If your total violations are over half of your amount of landings, you will be unable to access the expert server. You need at least 2 landings for every 1 violations. If you go do some patterns then you should be able to access expert in no time!

Hi mate,

As shown on the message displayed to you, decrease gaining violations and increase your landings to meet our expert server requirements. You can see the link mentioned below regarding our recent changes :)

2 Likes

Hey there!
The link above is a great one, I would reccomend checking this one aswell

1 Like

thanks sam but how do I decrease my violations?

You can’t really reduce your violations, to fly on expert, you will need 2 times the amount of landings than the violations, in this case you have 175 violations so you will need 350 landings

Sorry poor wording. You can’t decrease them but you can stop gaining them. Check out #tutorials to help improve your flying :)

1 Like

Here is a link explaining why you get violations and how to avoid accumulating them. :)

2 Likes

thanks everyone for your help

2 Likes

To get your landing count up I suggest using this video which teaches about touch and goes, easy way to gain landings fast.

4 Likes

You’re Welcome. :) thanks @AndrewRG10 and @Oli_H for your help.

4 Likes