Expert Server EXPECTATIONS [To be Closed]

Hi I’m writing this to complain about some guy who ran into at LHR at 30 kts taking no caution what so ever. I am fed up of this happening on the ES any advice?
I have screenshots of this guy!

1 Like

Hello there. :) While most of us are not too happy with this type of behavior on the expert server, I don’t believe publicly shaming them will do much good.

2 Likes

You can check the logbook and report it to the controller

Reach out to the controller to understand the issue and provide feedback.

1 Like

I don’t think there is anything you can do now. But yes like someone else said you should not public shame.

1 Like

Hey please do not say that he’s stupid you may be banned from the IFC bc your aggressive

6 Likes

EGLL was pretty messy today. Earlier I was stuck behind someone for a while who probably went afk (pilot got ghosted after like 10 minutes).
I also wouldn’t jump to conclusion for these kind of things. The servers are being pretty iffy right now. And a wing clip happens to the best of us because not everyone taxies in outside view you know.

2 Likes

How do i contact the controller?

2 Likes

Check the logbook and you can find who it is

You were pushing into gate right? If you are pushing back, I don’t think ATC push clearance gives you priority over taxiing traffic

No I literally pulled into my gate and he rammed straight through me:[

I don’t think you’ll find the controllers name in the logbook if you did not receive a violation. Can you please provide the time of the occurrence so we can track the controller down? 😊

2 Likes

The controller would’ve told him to stop so @Kyle0705 could push back

I think I’m just going to leave this here i carnt be bothered anymore everyone gets a bit stressed sometimes ig👍🏼

You can flag the topic so the moderators can close it

Yes I know. He wasn’t pushing back though

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t pushing back i pulled into the gate and he rammed me

1 Like

Oh I see so he was the plane taxiing

1 Like

Well he should’ve been told to wait until you taxied further

1 Like

I dont know who the ground controller was so i carnt:/

1 Like