Expert Server Connection Issues

Device: iPad Pro 2020
Operating system: iOS16.5 Latest

Hi! I noticed a few minutes ago that I got disconnected from the Expert Server. I am still in flight, with the callsign Friction 750, in a C750 from UUOO to LFPO. The server is not even attempting to reconnect as I can see on my screen. Anyone else having this issue?

Happend to me yesterday, they fixed it but idk

1 Like

Dunno but I am still not connected. And I have stable intrenet

Will my stats be saved?

Maybe, idk. Good network makes a difference yes but if there is something wrong with the servers we have to wait so they can fix the connection issues.

1 Like

Your stats (XP and FT) will be saved upto the point of disconnection as they are automatically updated. Any chance your Internet might’ve gone out? You quit the app for a few seconds?

No chance. My tablet is next to me. About the internet, I am typing right now, and I did not quit the application.

Should I divert or something?

Till now, it’s still not connecting. May a mod check?

Tap “Live Server” and see what the error says.
Given the amount of time you’ve already been disconnected, it’s not likely it will reconnect again regardless though.

Disconnected: UserDiaconnected

Then it will not reconnect.
Could it have been a notification or similar that put your app in the background for a while?

Nope. I just found my tablet disconnected in flight

Expert Server down

Down again

Happend to me as we speak. I have no issues with my network status either so its definetily the servers, i hope the if team finds the problem and fix, it bc now its lowkey getting on my nerves haha. Happend twice yesterday, the same problem
(Expert server) i do know the if team is working so things like these wont happen but when it happens over and over again its not a good experience.

happened to me a few minutes ago but now i’m connected again

Don’t mix things up now.
The server just restarted which is causing other issues. But “UserDisconnected” like @pog_3r had is not the same.

4 Likes

Able to reproduce, don’t know what’s causing the issue tho.

My stats were not saved :(