Expert Server ATC Schedule • 27Nov-3Dec 17

This week we continue with airline HUBs and focus cities! Our openings will provide more opportunities to fly into steadily opened airports for a specific period.

Below you will find the designated airline and airports that will be serviced for that day(s) of the week. Please take part, represent the airline of the day’s colors, and plan your routes to our manned airports. The success and continuation of this program is dependent upon your participation.

MONDAY: Norwegian/SAS

TUESDAY: ANA

WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY: Frontier Airlines

FRIDAY: FNF

SATURDAY: Alaska Airlines

SUNDAY: Alitalia/Vueling Airlines

The above airports should be opened and fully staffed prior to any other airports being opened during the designated times. HUB changes will occur at 0000Z.

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

104 Likes

FVA is proud and excited to fly in this weeks ATC controlling schedule! Thank you Tyler :D

12 Likes

Not to complain but, I where the heck is the Chicago O hare controller?

IFATC controllers have been having issues with their apps crashing while controlling KORD today :(

4 Likes

Being IFATC is 100% voluntary. We can not guarantee, as it’s very unlikely that there will be an ATC at a specific airport 24 hours of the day.

6 Likes

Was on for about an hour + after another controller had it for around the same amount of time and we both kept dealing with crashes. So unfortunately had to close.

4 Likes

Thanks for the controlling at ATL!

1 Like

Nice job Tyler once again :)

I cannot wait until saturday! Alaska VA is coming out in force!

1 Like

Frontier VA is ready and willing to participate in this. Look out for F9(insert real world callsign) DEN-ATL probably around 10 PM MDT.

12 PM

Even on a weekday afternoon we’re still going strong! Come out to your favorite Frontier airport!

3 Likes

Aviation Airways will be flying out of KDEN tonight.

AV4453 is en route to Salt Lake City from Denver

1 Like

So you guys have more Denver routes? Nice

2 Likes

This is great for those of us who don’t fly for VA’s but want ATC and realism! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Frontier Virtual Airlines is now up and climbing out of the skies from Denver to Portland. If anyone wants to join the 9 pilots we have so far flying right now, just spawn into Denver, obey IFATC, and we will meet you at PDX!

2 Likes

I flew an A320 frontier yesterday, so decided to take a UPS A330. Didn’t know about the event. Just tagging along cause I felt lonely :p

1 Like

Currently off-topic. Take feedback/criticism to pm @SkyHighGuys :)

Regards.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warning. Keep being awesome ;)

1 Like

Come stop by at my home airport KSJC on the expert server!! I’ll be controlling for a few hours! ^_^

Props to @Henrik_E for controlling KLAX for nearly 7 hours and counting!

4 Likes