Expert Server ATC Controlling Schedule • 30 Oct-5 Nov 17

This week we introduce a new schedule for the Infinite Flight Expert Server controllers. Our openings will be based on airline HUBs this week as we provide more opportunities to fly into steadily opened airports for a specific period.

Below you will find the designated airline and airports that will be serviced for that day(s) of the week. Please take part, represent the airline of the day’s colors, and plan your routes to our manned airports.

MONDAY AND TUESDAY: DELTA AIRLINES

WEDNESDAY: RYANAIR

THURSDAY: EASY JET

FRIDAY: JAPAN AIRLINES

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: QATAR AIRWAYS

The above airports should be opened and fully staffed prior to any other airports being opened during the designated times. HUB changes will occur at 0000Z.

Please let me know what you think below and be sure to give feedback throughout the week as we take a different approach!

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting

165 Likes

Wow. Very nice idea. Thanks for that.

13 Likes

I really like the idea Tyler. This is going to be fun!!

12 Likes

Oh yes, this is brilliant! I’m surprised Southend isn’t an EasyJet hub though…

3 Likes

I wish I was grade 3 all I need is the landing count.

7 Likes

Touch 'n goes is all you need ;-)

5 Likes

Time for the 208 to come in handy then

5 Likes

Keeping it simple for now. If we have all those facilities manned that can certainly be opened…

Unfortunately it was quite the search to find the main HUBs or primary airports so there may be 1-2 missing that should’ve been there, as I’m not extremely familiar with other airlines around the world. I always take notes and will ensure we hit that next time! I’m learning too. :)

30 Likes

It’s a good idea this.

I passed my written guys. Maybe soon hopefully I will be controlling the airspace that you fly in.

5 Likes

EasyJet have a lot of hubs. Even in France

3 Likes

Next time you do a controlling schedule like this, I’d love to see F9 and/or WN focus cities and hubs open:

Frontier: Hub: KDEN Focus Cities: KATL, KORD, KCVG, KCLE, KLAS, KISP, KMIA, KMCO, KTTN

Southwest: Hubs: KBWI, KMDW, KDAL, KHOU, KLAS Focus Cities: KATL, KFLL, KMCO, KTPA, KBNA, KSTL, KSJC, KLAX, KDEN

Of course, due to the high amount of WN’s hubs and focus cities, you wouldn’t have to open all of them!

4 Likes

I believe you forgot to add Boston on the image. It, too, is a Delta Airlines hub. Just wanted to let you know for the future. :)

13 Likes

This is great!!! Will this be happening every week?

2 Likes

We’ll do some sort of schedule each week, whether regions or HUBs or something else. For now we are just seeing what works for both controllers and the community. :)

7 Likes

This is a great idea, will TBT and FNF still take place? And will the events be based on whoever the Hub of the Day is?

2 Likes

Yup, they will coincide. I occasionally talk to friend, coworker, and subordinate (😏) @Mark_Denton to coordinate things like this.

9 Likes

You guys got a true knack for helping us out ATC wise! Hats off to ya’ll! Only request: What if instead of one airline at each airport you did two? For instance, if one of the Hubs was LAX, you could do United and Alaska? Just a thought :)

Cheers!
Ryan

7 Likes

is it possible that you could do one in Canada (Alberta- Ontario preferably)?

Also sent a PM to you of violations from a glitch as of which has been experienced by others.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I like this idea a lot. I better see a NetJets edition of this soon! 😉

3 Likes