Expert Server ATC Controlling Schedule • 13-19 Nov 17

I have mixed feelings about this… will you ever try doing the opposite, like putting ATC in the less busy areas in an effort to spread out Pilots? I do appreaciate that you guys are making an effort to coordinate and give us pilots the best possible experience regardless!

2 Likes

If you’ve been following the schedules I’d say that we have.

End result: Controllers sitting at empty airports for hours.

It’s pretty discouraging! We’ll continue to keep it diverse, spread out, and encourage pilots to do the same but pilots flu where they fly… that’s where we want to be. 🙂

5 Likes

The problem usually is that regardless of where ATC is pilots will still fly across America and Europe so by sticking to these areas more traffic Is served. I do agree though that maybe if we go back to airlines for a week lesser known airlines should be served in less known regions to spread traffic but it is all up to Tyler.

4 Likes

Everyone finally gets the globe and the regions we had all along are still the most popular!

5 Likes

Am I able to join a ATC position without joining the ATC group?

What I mean by that is - personally I don’t have the time to have a schedule for doing ATC, I find myself randomly doing ATC work though.

I guess what I am asking, can I work ATC in global without permission of this group?

Hi @ServerGhost , In order to control in the Expert server you must join the official Infinite Flight Air Traffic Control (IFATC) Please read the thread I linked below if you would like to join our great ATC Group :).

Keep in mind you can always control in the Training Server without Partaking in any group, hope this helps.
Warm Regards, 305…

1 Like

Now I can play on the expert since I just reached grade three, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Air Canada Airports

5 Likes

Westjet Airports

4 Likes

What about Friday? .

Read above… Friday’s schedule is for FNF.

1 Like

Hi ServerGhost, the IFATC group allows controllers to open when it meets their availability. So feel free to apply and go through the process!

3 Likes

Looking forward to another week of great ATC! The fact is that North America and Europe have to get served with ATC because there is the most traffic. I also agree though that occasionally we should open other/new regions like South America or Afrika.

6 Likes

I have 53 violations, somewhat surprised me but I’m assuming they were from my early days when everybody was competing who goes first @ KHAF.

I’ve got about 127 landings and 200 flights with 50 hours, is that allowed for ATC?

Looking forward to seeing you there!
All the best!

1 Like

KMEM - Memphis International open for service! (Expert Server)

Get your FedEx cargo hauler over at the hub!

1 Like

Before Global:

Pilots chased IFATC

After Global:

IFATC chasing Pilots

What IFATC does? Open just in the US and Europe.

;-; Seems Legit

4 Likes

Work smarter not harder.😉

6 Likes

Shoutout to one of our many hardworking, patient, and dedicated controllers.

@Jose_Oscana operated Miami Tower and Ground for 10
Hours
today.

I was able to visit twice with nothing but stellar service. Be sure you send some appreciation here if you had a chance to visit KMIA today.

36 Likes

Great job @Jose_Oscana ! Glad you helped out with MIA today! 10 hours sure is a difficult task!

2 Likes