Expert Server Announcement from Jason

The infinite flight team cares. Cool to see this stuff happen!
#IFcares ;)

4 Likes

Was doing a Blues practice when this happened. This makes me love the guys even more.

1 Like

Such a nice thing to do. I’m so grateful of how we have been rallying through these tough times as a community.

1 Like

Just another reason why I think the people on IF are the best. Thank you Jason!

2 Likes

How can anyone not love Jason? Definitely the nicest and one of the most helpful members in this community.

1 Like

I’m 2 days in 12 days to go in to quarantine

1 Like

I’m Singaporean living in Shanghai right now. I’ve gone through 14 days of self isolation and quarantine. It was fine for me ngl… Mainly because majority of the business could go online e.g: Food delivery, daily necessities etc.

2 Likes

When I heard that announcement - I was half asleep cuz I was flying in the middle of the night for some reason 😂🤣 and I won’t say what I thought he said otherwise I will get caught by the mod cops

There was another one today?

Didn’t Laura also do one?

1 Like

Yes another one today. I’m not sure about Laura, I have not gotten one from her.

1 Like

Hope every single one of you is safe. I feel we will be hearing stuff like this regularly.

But hey, at least you can currently play Infinite Flight all day for a few weeks / months!

If any of you are wondering about me (of course you’re not lol) I’m still in school until tommorow where our schools close until further notice, aka indefinitely. This could be anywhere up to September.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.