Expert server 3 years ago VS present day expert server

i think so in present XS there is lack of professionalism compared to 3 years ago XS. what do you guys think?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I am a little confused with what you are talking about. Could you clarify what you are referring too?

1 Like

what is the major difference between expert server 3 years ago and present Expert server

2 Likes

I haven’t flown on the expert server in a while, but prior to that I would’ve said, a lot more professional

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not sure it’s any worse than 3 years ago. It’s probably worse than 6 years ago, but there will always be trolls or people who don’t know what they’re doing/don’t care.

4 Likes

Is it possible the percentage of “trolls, don’t-knows, and don’t-cares” has been relatively constant over time, but the incident encounter frequency has gone up simply because the ES skies are more crowded? In other words, what are the odds the perception has deteriorated more than the reality? Are the skies in fact noticeably more crowded?

1 Like

I don’t have the data to say anything, this one’s beyond my pay grade lol

2 Likes

Since the rollout of Global in late 2017, everything changed. I agree with what @adit pointed out, the skies are more crowded which is good in a sense. Infinite Flight is more popular than it was over 6 years ago so there’s more “pilots”. But the Expert Server is far from expert in many cases, especially with people thinking they know everything because they’re a check airman at their virtual airline.

1 Like

I agree and I don’t see it improving with IF allowing people to pick up whenever they want and have access to the expert sever just because they met requirements once. The standards need to raise if you ask me…

1 Like