Expert is pointless now

Sometimes I question what even is the point in expert server anymore… the standard is beyond a joke now and why has Delta 010 ‘jamie’ not been ghosted here? Shambles like this happens every single day on what is supposed to be the top tier of this game, yet we don’t see any changes to requirements etc to stop idiots like this ruining people’s experiences.

10 Likes

Completely agree. I have some of my personal experiences with Expert Server and idiots taxi through people.

This is the complete opposite:

2 Likes

With replay you should be able to submit them for review if at an airport with no ATC, or flag to the active controller where one is live

This stuff happens too often on Expert now days…

6 Likes

It could be with People’s Internet and they probably don’t see you or for you they might be right inside you but for them in their POV you are super far ahead of em so just keep In mind ^ not everyone has perfect Connection and this could be the reason

2 Likes

If you ever catch the callsign pm it to a moderator and they can help you @Max_burrell

1 Like

I see this a lot on expert I think they might need to add another server but that would be a lot but still it’s getting out of hand where people just don’t care about others

1 Like

Whenever I message, or flag, it never gets looked at

3 Likes

I recommend voting for this. It’s really an accountability issue.

3 Likes

It isn’t connection issues, (people always claim it’s that, but there wrong) if you replay mine from those pictures, he couldn’t be bothered to wait in line, and just taxied through me.

ATC need to be more vigilant.

2 Likes

Nothing to do with internet, I was holding position in the hope he’d switch taxiways to let me go to parking (as he was the one who pushed in front of me). And then he started up engines and shot straight through me!

2 Likes

It has happened to me where I’ve had a connection issue and taxi’d through someone my mistake. So it can happen.

1 Like

In mine and max’s case, it definitely wasn’t.

However I agree some people may make the mistake. But please bare in mind this:

1 Like

There are thousands and thousands of people on expert every day, each of who’m mostly manage to taxi correctly and without conflict. Look at it like that and one small incident like this doesn’t invalidate the whole server, but it that is your opinion that’s okay!

With this case, just contact the controller after the flight, or politely bring it up with a moderator or staff.

We can make the expert server better together, but only if people are positive and give us constructive feedback! We can’t do much with ‘oh it’s rubbish’ 😉

26 Likes