Expert ATC Test

Anyone know places I can take practice tests or see the concepts that are covered? I’ve watched all the YT videos and have 1,500 operations on casual

1 Like

IFATC offer training, this is the best quality you will receive.

More information:

3 Likes

Might I suggest this is moved to #atc

1 Like

You could also make an ATC tracking thread, which is a great way to get people from the community to fly patterns and give you feedback.

3 Likes

Only if you are in the IFATC recruitment process. Sorry to chuck that in @TimShan05 haha

1 Like

Got it! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re still allowed to make one before you’re in the process, as long as your goal is IFATC, but most people decide to make one once they’ve passed their written.

1 Like

Got it, what is sequencing?

You may find your answer here
4 Likes

ATC Tracking Threads

We allow for tracking threads for your ATC training to be published. Please refrain from doing these unless you are in the process of joining the official IFATC team to control the expert server. When not active, please add [CLOSED] or [OFFLINE] to your title. This is the same for all topics in the category.

Taken from: About ATC Category

Happy to continue in PM to prevent clogging this up bud.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check it out!

They meant only make them if your goal is to join IFATC.

You do have to at least take the written to apply for training however.

4 Likes

That’s not what it says though, is it? Haha it says in Mags speak “Dont have a tracking thread if you aren’t already in the process of joining”, not “post one if you’re considering it”.

My brain is fried.

4 Likes

I may not be on the good topic, but I try. There is something/somewhere can helping me to pass the written exam ?

Or only learning all the ATC Manual by heart ?

There is no ATC on Casual. Did you by chance mean Training?

1 Like

When it says in the process of joining IFATC, can it mean preparing to join? It’s the grey area in the language here.

That should be fine. I have seen many, many people make one before they are in the process, but many people choose to make a thread once they have passed their written, as it is better for preparing you for your practical.

The only thing you can really do is familiarise why yourself with the manual and the ATC videos as much as you can, as you can’t sign up for training until you have attempted the written. Making an ATC tracking thread will also help a bit for the written, but it’s not as important as familiarising yourself with the tutorials and the manual.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.