Expert ATC Schedule • 7-13 May 18

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

NOTE: Region changes will still occur at 0600Z beginning this week to better align with the US/EU natural activity break.

IFATC%20Schedule%20(7)
Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

Monday: RJFM, RJGG, RJCC, RJTT
Tuesday: KSEA, KGEG, PAJN, PANC
Wednesday: FMMI, VRMM, VOBL, VOHS
Thursday: LKPR, UKBB, LROP, LOWW
Saturday: MMSD, MMGL, MMUN, MMTJ or KSAN (ATC Choice)
Sunday: KMDW, CYTZ, CYHZ, CYVR, CYUL

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

64 Likes

There’s still plenty of time to enjoy today’s air traffic services! IFATC will be choosing their own airports today. ✈️

29 Likes

Thank again for the schedule! I’m looking forward to the ATC service at some new airports

2 Likes

Great schedule! I’m really looking forward to exploring Alaska on Tuesday!

2 Likes

India with Madagascar sounds interesting. Same with Canada and Michigan(I’m actually blind… lt’s Ilinois)

Definitely will try some short hops within Japan for myself and use some more time this week to control

1 Like

Agree like the (bahamas) most beautiful place to fly too!

2 Likes

Canada and Illinois 🙂

Midway to Toronto City in a Porter Dash 8 is a good time.

4 Likes

Budapest Now Open

LHBP, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International, is an airport located in Hungary, in the city of Budapest. The airport is the countries largest by far, handling 13.1 million passengers in 2017. It is a hub for Wizz Air and a base for RyanAir.

Suggested Routes
LHBP-KPHL: LOT 787-8
LHBP-EGLL: Wizz Air A320
LHBP-EDDF: Lufthansa A320

Come by and enjoy one of the most underserved and awesome airports in Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

I have really got to join IFATC soon. With ATC choice, I have a bigger motivation.

Anyways, sad that I can’t make it Saturday even though my region is going to be covered. :(

Looks like a good schedule :D

1 Like

Yeah, I love when it’s posted early

1 Like

It’s late Sunday for me! 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’ll try to post around this time on Sundays.

1 Like

Tyler i thought you live on the east coast lol its only like 11:50 AM

3 Likes

Not anymore he doesn’t…

4 Likes

Another Very Unique and Awesome Schedule!
I’m very happy to see RJTT, RJCC, VOBL and VOHS being featured on their respective days during the week.
India x Madagascar combo looks interesing…🧐

Great Job as always Tyler :)

2 Likes

This schedule looks very interesting can’t wait to fly around these regions with ATC from our amazing IFATC!

3 Likes

Wow,very nice schedule as always

1 Like

Great schedule. Was busy this weekend, so hoping I can get out next Saturday.

1 Like

God willing, one day I will be part of this IFATC team.

2 Likes

Another great schedule cant wait to fly with the amazing IFATC Team

1 Like