Expert ATC Schedule • 4-10 June 18

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

Monday: DNMM, GMMX, GCTS, LEMD

Tuesday: VVTS, WSSS, VTBD, RPLL

Wednesday: ATC Choice

Thursday: OPLA, OPKC, OAKB, OIIE

Friday: FNF TBD

Saturday: KMIA, KEYW, TNCM, TJSJ

Sunday: OMDB, OTHH, OKBK, OEJN

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

60 Likes

You still have time to fly the Delta CRJ700 to finish up June 3rd’s schedule!

Sunday: Delta Connection by Delta Airlines
Featured Airports: KATL (HUB), KRDU, KLGA, KCVG, KDTW

30 Likes

Nice to see Southeast Asia comeback to the schedule! It would be better if Indonesia is included, but it’s already enough to me :D

Thanks for the awesome schedule Tyler! Now I can fly MH 738 around Southeast Asia with ATC coverage ;)

6 Likes

Keen for Wednesday! Can’t wait to do some Aussie Hops.

6 Likes

Amazing schedule Tyler! Just one little thing: I like to start my next flight where my pervious one ended, as to add to the realism, however, for FNF, bridging it with the previous days schedule out of Pakistan/Iran seems a little hard as those areas don’t have that many diverse routes. If I could, may I request the FNF to be near Pakistan/Iran as to bridge the two days better? If not, I totally understand, it is still a great schedule and would love to fly it no matter what! 😀👍

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t create the FNFs so I’m not sure where they’ll be. Regardless, I’m sure you can find a way to make it there from that location with a few legs to get there. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thankyou for OPLA and OPKC!

6 Likes

Great Schedule once again Tyler👏

How I love the ATC Choice…

6 Likes

Oh Wow!!! You really are the Best, You actually included Thailand and Vietnam, Thanks A Lot Tyler 😁

And the rest of the schedule looks brilliant as always, really looking forward for doing some long hauls now 😄

6 Likes

Ooh! I might be able to get ATC for my around the world trip on Tuesday and Wednesday!

2 Likes

what dose TBD mean??? i have no clue what it stands for?

2 Likes

https://lmgtfy.com/

“To be determined”… but on a serious note, searches are a wonderful thing.

6 Likes

oh ok i thought that TBD was the main hub for the event lol

2 Likes

Don’t you guys think australia comes a lot in atc schedule (no offence) but you guys can change it up a bit by taking the netherlands and germany Just an idea :)

4 Likes

Looks nice. I’ll try and fly one of the days maybe.

2 Likes

I am personally a fan of giving ATC choice on certain days, but narrowing down their choices to specific regions. It is a good balance. I would definitely like to continue seeing this.

2 Likes

Is this also a user pick atc schedule ? Second place ?

2 Likes

Uh… nope. Not sure what gives that indication. I create all schedules unless otherwise noted. 🙂

3 Likes

I think you missed a trick on Saturday, with that being the start of FSExpo 2018 ;)

Another great schedule nonetheless!! Thanks for all the work you do Tyler.

2 Likes