Expert ATC Schedule • 18-24 June 18

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

Monday: YPPH, YBBN, YSCB
Recommended Airline: QantasLink

Tuesday: LEMD, LEMG, LPPT, MMMX

Wednesday: PANC, ZSPD, ZBAA
Suggested Theme: Cargo

Thursday: RJBB, RJAA, ROAH, RJSS
Recommended Airline: Peach Air

Friday: FNF TBD

Virtual Airline Saturday: KCVG
Recommended Event: Cincinnati Fly-Out!
Come support your favorite American or Canadian Airline!

Sunday: ATC Choice

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

53 Likes

Woow i literally began flying with United yesterday. Assuming that once i return to back KLAX for ATC today I’d be able to turn around and proceed onto Australia… Great Schedule… perfectly fits in to my flying schedule 😉

9 Likes

Great schedule as always Tyler, getting better every week. Loving the new recommended airlines and involving the community more in our schedule!

8 Likes

Mexico to Spain. Say no more, I have found a good route in the 787-8 Aeromexico.

4 Likes

Will look at a London to Sydney. Great schedule 👍👍

4 Likes

Another great schedule. Thanks Tyler!

2 Likes

Saturday is gonna be a fun day! 😎

10 Likes

How will Saturday work???

3 Likes

Take a look at the linked event. A lot of VAs will participate in it, that’s why it’s called “Virtual Airline Saturday”. :)

Thank you Tyler! As always, great schedule!

4 Likes

I’m loving the new daily events! Definitely adding an opportunity for more pilots to participate with IFATC!

3 Likes

@Cbro4 Your time has come! Enjoy it! I personally can’t wait for Saturday, it’s gonna be fun!

3 Likes

Saturday looks interesting! I’ve always liked when one airport is featured reminds me of FNF

3 Likes

In Spain, allways the same airport, LEMD :(

LEBL and LEPA are also a good airports to fly…

3 Likes

Anyone want to fly London to Sydney leaving 2100 Zulu? Thanks

2 Likes

It can be opened too. We’ve got plenty of ATC. The featured airports are just a starting point but they’re welcome to open others too! 🙂

12 Likes

The schudule is ok I guess

2 Likes

Monday will be the best day with the Quantas link

2 Likes

The forum is not to be used “instant messenger style”. Simply form a complete thought in a single comment.

11 Likes

Looks great as always Tyler! Super excited for Saturday with ATC in Canada for @Cbro4’s get together. Maybe we’ll see the CRJ for this event 🤗

4 Likes