Expert ATC Schedule • 15-21 Jan 18

Friday is when Friday Night Flight (FNF) takes place. The information for this will be posted on the day before the event, with the location.
The IFATC will be controlling at the FNF airports once they have been decided on and announced.

3 Likes

KCMH is gonna be packed! 😜

3 Likes

Only to avoid another tantrum in my inbox. 😉

5 Likes

It’s Alaska. Great schedule nevertheless

3 Likes

I really like the Alaskan airlines but MCO/Orlando is a hub too

1 Like

Not every single hub will be on the schedule, typically only the main ones. Perhaps that will be on a future Alaska day schedule.

1 Like

Going to be doing a United B789 Flight DEN - NRT flight hoping to gain some IFATC to,orrow on Monday for landing :)

Great schedule Tyler!

1 Like

Maybe next time. 🤷🏼‍♂️

3 Likes

Okay well I was just saying I though they did all hubs so sorry

1 Like

Don’t be sorry. I’m just explaining why it wasn’t likely on it. Have a good day now :)

1 Like

Tyler you’re doing a great job , but it’s very very rare to see ATC Manning airports on the Indian Subcontinent and in India itself

I would really appreciate it , if next week for a day IFATC could control in India and Maldives maybe Srilanka and Nepal and Paro,Bhutan would ne a really challenging and interesting region to fly in and out of

Thank-you !

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. We’ve visited there a few times and will make our rounds again soon!

6 Likes

My home airport is finally getting controlled. Expect me to make a few shows on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Definitely going to be enjoying my first ever experience on Expert Server being controlled by IFATC tomorrow! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

RJAA Open, Tower and Ground Frequency!

2 Likes

has there already been one for Australia?

Yes it was yesterday

damn can’t believe I missed it!!

Excited for Thursday

1 Like

Just landed in RJAA from KDEN! Amazing ATC work :)

2 Likes