Expert ATC Controller Schedule • 18-24 Dec

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out their schedule below!

This week’s journey takes us east through various regions of the world. Controllers and pilots are encouraged to explore less-known airports as we make our way around the world together!

Region changes will occur around 0000Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

81 Likes

Nice to see regions again for a change going into the holiday season.

Thank Tyler for all the work put into this each and every week.

30 Likes

Nice itinerary Tyler. The diversity is amazing :)

3 Likes

What if an IFATC opened Lukla xD

11 Likes

Great schedule! Very different and diverse areas where IFATC can control.

1 Like

Quick Change: Originally uploaded wrong file

• More of Africa
  • Asia is first on Monday
  • Australia is now Tuesday

Now we’re moving east!

35 Likes

nice to see Africa getting some air time instead of the USA - great work!

9 Likes

Thank you, Tyler!
Look forward to another week of great IF flights🛬💫🛫

2 Likes

I don’t know if there’s actually going to be many people flying next weekend, but still great schedule. I really look forward to flying to the Sahara Desert and China.

1 Like

Don’t forget to take part in today’s exciting theme!!

SUNDAY: UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
USAF

19 Likes

India on Sunday! Yay! Perfect schedule @Tyler_Shelton!

4 Likes

Finally, my wish comes true! Thanks Tyler for the new schedule, I’m looking forward to control East Asian airports ;)

6 Likes

These things are very helpful!!

1 Like

Africa here we come. Hope to see a lot of traffic in DNMM.

3 Likes

A Canadian ATC focus day? Finally! This is probably the best schedule by far. So much variety this week ;)

4 Likes

I hope that you continue to do Region one week than do Airlines.

2 Likes

Yes! I’ve been waiting for something like this. So glad the US isn’t part of this week’s controlled airspaces; time to fly out of the states!

4 Likes

Finally a day dedicated to Air Force bases! Much needed specially with all the new features/AC we just got. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hey, quick question . On the expert server why is it that the only airports with ATC are the ones scheduled ? Like why cant a IFATC be at JFK or LAX throughout the entire week ?

1 Like

Because the whole point of the schedule is to add variety and serve as many people as possible. If they are able to coordinate their efforts it’s better for us pilots and better for controllers, it’s a win-win.

5 Likes