Experience!

Since you are a talented pilot …
Give me advice, can I gain more experience in the game?

My greetings…
Captain Zuhair - a pilot who aspires to be professional

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t quite understand what you’re asking. Could you explain a little more?

1 Like

Yeah you can gain more experience by flying long-hauls, they get ya a ton of XP

1 Like

Oh, I see now. Yes, long hauls are good. Also, try touch and go landings. There will be a tutorial you could search for how to do them.

2 Likes

You want to learn what a lot of pilots on here know? Check out the #tutorials and rules for Expert if you haven’t. Know how to use ATC and know pattern work. And for a more realistic flight https://fpltoif.com/ use that website, it will give you fuel amount, estimated flight time, a flight plan, cruise level, the amount of passengers and cargo to take. Really helpful.

1 Like

hi sir.
Thanks for the great advice

1 Like

Adding on to that, here is the link if you want the tutorial for patterns (touch and go stuff)

1 Like

hi sir.
Thanks for your advice

hi sir…
Thanks for the high-end tips …

Have any questions shoot me a Pm:)

No … that enough…
thank you very much sir

1 Like

Yes as some have mentioned, long hauls are probably the best way to get XP. I have been doing majority long hauls for the past three years and I current have around 3 million XP, close to 4 million almost.

Along with that, they can also be a good way to increase your total flight time. I believe I have around 5900 hours of flight tome as of right now.

1 Like

Wow. That’s amazing … congratulate you with all my heart
I have 234,184 experiences and now I have about 393 hours
The remaining 5 of the landing and I will be grade 4

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.