Experience with United (specifically the 767)

UNITED IS AWFUL!!! Actually went on the same flight and there was a school group on board, perhaps it was your school 😉?

1 Like

flew them on a 757 which shouldn’t be that different service wise and I can only say one thing… it was not the best experience.

That’s one heck of a school trip, across the pond for skiing? You’re very fortunate. My school took us to the local water treatment plant. On topic, I’ve always steered clear of United due to hearing similar details such as those already listed above. Have a great trip though, that’s awesome.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, dude, well it can’t be too bad can it 😂

1 Like

Wow your so unlucky. Every year we have this thing called activities week and there are about 4 places abroad to go to. Spain, France and Belgium and the geography trip to New York. About 30 people go on each trip. I never did it as it’s expensive for what it is and plus I would rather stay away from EU countries as they aren’t my cup of tea

2 Likes

I vaguely remember a group going to Europe during my senior year. I asked my wife about it and she remembers it costing a serious amount of cash. At least the treatment plant was free :-)

3 Likes

My friend is a pilot for them. I don’t know much about the 767 cause she flight the 789. But food is Dependant on the flight, and if I’m honest the seats aren’t that great.

Experience with United in general: Flight from PHNL to KLAX on a 737. Red Eye flight. I just wanted to sleep but the display would not shut off. And flying a 737 on a 5.5 hour flight is not liked by customers. As for the 767, not exactly what to complain about. Its a workhorse.

1 Like

Very nice photos :)

1 Like

Sorry for the bump, but I have just finished my trip with United and it was appalling, to say the least, don’t expect much with united.

1 Like

Never did 😂 Not the greatest airline

1 Like

When I went on a 737 with United KSAN-KDCA, their service was good, and everything seemed to be in working order. Nothing fantastic or mind-blowing, but not horrible.

1 Like

Don’t fly United. They aren’t a good airline.

3 Likes

Oh and the united app, useless. Got told they were just “recycling the wifi” for most of the journey home.

1 Like

@PlaneCrazy United is absolutely classless. They once kicked off a girl with special needs just because she needed a different kind of meal and I’ve heard recently that a dog died while in the airline’s care due to neglect.

Plus, I always hear stories about long delays, rude crew, and bags constantly being lost, all more than any other airline. They’ve also instated a ridiculous fee for carry on bags. I will NEVER fly United!

3 Likes

They appear to be the Ryanair of America.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.