Excellent job!

Jared… very excellent job on approach at KSAN! You kept everyone at the right speed/knts to keep the pilots space out at a good distance from each other. Maintaining their altitude and speed! And NOT ONE 360 or “go around”! That’s what I’m talking about! Very well done! Someone tag him in this post! ~LR

19 Likes

@Pilothodge80.

5 Likes

Was really easy taking off at KSAN with no tower. You gave aircrafts enough time to takeoff between each landing.

4 Likes

Jared is an expert.

4 Likes

Thanks for the respect guys! It was a hectic but fun session.

3 Likes

Thanks @LaroseRoyce. Much ✊🏾

3 Likes

Thanks @LaroseRoyce. I have seen some airplane doing left360 behind me thanks for the good job you did.

1 Like

Ha, I was that one prop and loved the guidance!

2 Likes

FYI… approach has a user interface feature that allows the controller to click on aircraft, and drag a vector from that aircraft to assign a heading and optionally an altitude. Jarod doesn’t use this feature, he does his heading and altitude assignments by manually assigning them! In my mind that makes his work all the more amazing!!

5 Likes

It just felt good to have a flight with no drama from no one. Pilots and ATC was on point as it should always be on the expert server!

3 Likes

That’s impressive! I’d never be able to handle an approach frequency, much less not use drag and vector.

1 Like

picture talking about art! 😍😍👏👌👍

1 Like

Plus the downwind leg was close and not taking up the entire SoCal region!

You get 1000 ATC bucks. After 5,000 you get an eraser or tootsie roll.

2 Likes

That is beautiful. Great job

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.