Excellent ATC

The controller working KSAN tower earlier around 1700Z, username ThaiairwaysInt deserves many kudos for excellent controller work. Especially when a rogue British Airways flight being piloted by a HUGE jackass attempted to land on top of my Fedex 777 on final, prompting a go around for me. Thai quickly accommodated me back into the pattern for another go at a landing. Thank you sir/ma’am, and excellent job. Anyone else have any excellent controller shout outs today?

5 Likes

@Tecnam2TA always deserves a shout out

8 Likes

Pretty much all of the IFATC deserve a massive shout out🙌🏼

16 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

I feel under appreciated for yesterday 😢

1 Like

I get either a shout out or a ghosting complaint… Thanks for the appreciation with a much more welcomed shout out. :)

7 Likes

I don’t know whether this is because I notice his name more ofte (as all of IFATC are great), but when @JeebakR is controlling I’m always happy :)

2 Likes

I had a cool ATC! It was @IceBlue at Denver

1 Like

Hey thanks ;)

Gotta also give the credit to @Tecnam2TA who was on before me, and @Jake_Rogers on approach ;)

4 Likes

I didn’t experience them. Didn’t know they were controlling with you😂😂

Btw, when you said thank you, good day as I was taking off, did you mean get the heck off my frequency?

1 Like

I was ground with Tecnam before you, he had all the runways and stuff set up. Departures were not handed over.[quote=“hmkane, post:11, topic:49010”]
thank you, good day as I was taking off, did you mean get the heck off my frequency?
[/quote]

No, I mean’t ‘Thank you, good day.’

3 Likes

Ohh, I changed frequencies anyway figuring you would want me off your frequency anyway…

I think the proper term is nimrod ;)

5 Likes

Nimrod is more appropriate.

1 Like

ATC is not often a walk in the park, great ATC is worth celebrating. Much thanks to each of you for providing the game experience that we all want and need.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.