Exact Weight and Balance Units

Hi there. I’m not entirely sure if this topic has been created yet so I’m really sorry if I’m making a duplicate. But i sometimes put my flight information into simbrief and what comes out of it is my ZFW, Block fuel, and other weight components for my flight. Now when I try to match those numbers on Infinite Flight. I often am unable to slide the bar on to the exact number. So I feel like an option to be able to type the numbers in would be super ideal for me. I’m not entirely sure if anyone else feels the same way, but I figure if I just post it up here, it atleast might be acknowledged. Thank you :)

This would be good but their would be a limit on every plane for maximum amount if fuel/cargo/etc.

Interesting request.
This is definitely one of those very small details, but I guess small things can sometimes make big differences. :)

1 Like

Oh yes, I probably should’ve mentioned it in my op

I love this!!
I get like 74.1 tons on simbrief all the time but can’t do it since IF only allows you to put around 51.4 tons max on the MD11.
Removed a vote for this!!

1 Like

Are you using custom aircraft, or the defaults from the list given?

1 Like

In simbrief?
Default for me.

Yeah, you have the option to use custom aircraft. So when you edit it, all you have to do is match the weight components on Infinite Flight to the ones on simbrief. Than it’ll be able to provide accurate data in terms of the true weight of your infinite flight aircraft. I do this, but when Simbrief gives me that data, I’m unable to match it exactly the weight and balance sliders on infinite flight due to the sensitivity of them. So in this case, I feel as though a typing option would most certainly help and add to the realism I suppose. It doesn’t drive me insane or anything, but would definitely be of convenience.

1 Like

I just change the weight manually when it’s over what I can punch in in IF.
but I’ll try making mine later;)
In IF you can only take up to around 51.4t on MD11F but irl, they can carry up to 81.6t but this is not what your asking for is it? @bechrisair

1 Like