EWR to SFO trip report on YT CaptainLeo1

Hey guys, I just published my most recent youtube, I would love for you guys to go check it out and let me know what you think. Disclaimer* I am somewhat new to youtube so don’t judge me too hard lol. Hope you enjoy.

This flight was a return flight coming back to my home of SF, the first route was SFO to EWR on the United B78X 2019 livery which was absolutely glorious but on this one I got to be on the new art livery of the 757-200! This is a yearly trip I do to go see family and I was very lucky that I was able to go considering everything that is going on in the world right now

Flight details:
Flight number: UA 391
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
SFO to EWR
Scheduled Departure: 10:00 AM EST
Scheduled Arrival: 1:10 pm PST
Departure Date: 7/12/20

5 Likes

I think this belongs on #real-world-aviation. #screenshots-and-videos is for pictures and videos from Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Just changed it, thanks for letting me know :)

Most of the video was wing view only… did u consider showing inside the plane? and other things also?
kudos to the last part: cockpit visit was nice to see

1 Like

What date was this on?

1 Like

We were encouraged to stay seated for as much time as we could during the flight for safety reasons but your right I should have gotten some shots to show yall what its like. Thx :)

1 Like

This flight was on sunday so 7/12/20 and the flight when I went to EWR was on June 27th .

1 Like

Nice. I also got to have a flight on United’s 777-300ER from EWR to LAX. because I also have family in EWR!!

1 Like

Awesome how was that 773, great I assume? I have always wanted to go on it lol. I usually get the 772 when I fly this route but united stopped using them as much during this time but they are supposed to bring it back soon.

1 Like

Also, i’m flying in 6 days! Do you think it’s relatively safe? But i’m flying Delta though, and Southwest back.

1 Like

I do think its soemewhat safe but I reccomend bringing extra hand sanitizing wipes and stuff and avoid touching and doing things that you would usually do, it is quite annoying to keep the mask on for the majority of the flight but you get used to it. Also the airplane is definitely cleaner than the airport I can asure you that.

1 Like

Yea, the -300 was great. It had AMAZING PTVS and I sat in the back, so it was very nice and cozy, however, we left EWR at around 1:40am, while we were scheduled … u know what just here lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z32c7Yx7qZU

1 Like

Yea, i’m also bringing an entire face shield and gloves, and sanitizing wipes, and i’ll take note of that: “Also the airplane is definitely cleaner than the airport I can asure you that.”

1 Like

lol I swear everytime I leave EWR I am like 2 or 3 + hours delayed hahahah, but on this flight we shockingly left early, also great vid :)

1 Like

lol, and thanks! The -300 was instead of the 787-10, but i’ve never flown on the dreamliner so I don’t know how to feel about it.

1 Like

Bro all I can tell you is that it is amazing. Probably my favorite plane on united, but one thing I dont like is there is no engine roar really its pretty quiet. I understand most people like it quiet but I love a good engine roar ya know :)

1 Like

lol. 😂 I get it. and also, do you know who iTripReport is?

1 Like

No I do not, should I check them out? Hey also I am doing SFO to BUR for thanksgiving, just seeing you are a BUR fan thought I’d let ya know :)

1 Like

ig, but I was just gonna say he flew in that same aircraft a little before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqdSjotZiY

1 Like

I was supposed to do that flight like 5 months ago, but we cancelled it cause my friends in SFO had health issues

1 Like