@ewanfleming's ATC Tracking Thread - Closed

Hi all,

Welcome to my ATC tracking thread. I planned to take the IFATC tests over the summer, but never got round to it. Life gets in the way. I’m still aiming to become an IFATC controller soonish, so I would really appreciate it if some accomplished pilots turned up to any practice sessions I might do.
Feedback is much appreciated.

Currently closed.

P.S. I suggest you set this topic to “tracking” to see when I am online.

8 Likes

Rodger Dodger! Hope you good luck with your ATC

1 Like

I’ll come down for some TnGs, time permitting.

1 Like

Great controlling, I had a little fun at the end and crashed…

1 Like

Mind if I do some pattern work?

1 Like

No problem. Enjoy the 172.

2 Likes

I’ll join in on the pattern work!
-IFATC-StephenMichael

1 Like

•Good Transition
• Be more aware of your ground control and use your give way and hold position commands
•Sequencing was a bit off but nothing you can’t fix in a few minutes
Overall great job

1 Like

Hey, Great Job!! Thanks for the service
Only thing was you cleared me Immediate takeoff and @Luke was on Downwind just clear me normal other than that you did great!
Kind Regards,
-IFATC Rowdy Kepler

3 Likes

@Rowdy_Kepler @Stephen_Michael thanks guys. Great advice. I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.

Now closed. Thanks to those that came.

1 Like

Hey Ewan, I’m sorry that we didn’t get to do more. I will set my notifications to tracking for this thread.

One Tip:
If you have the spacing go ahead and clear for immediate take-off and don’t be afraid to hold people in their current positions. I’m looking forward to paralleling your journey as I’m presently in the IFATC Testing process (Practical is next) Have a good day 😉

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. It’s these little things that I need to perfect before becoming IFATC. Really appreciate you stopping by and apologies for not staying long enough for you to do some patterns.

2 Likes

What do i have to do to get ifae as my display name I know it is probhibted to use until you signed up for something what do I have too do to get it ?

ummm… IFAE stands for Infinite Flight Aviation Experts. You’d have to join them

1 Like

Cheers for the reply appreciate it

I haven’t controlled in ages (life gets in the way) but I’m now open at LEGR.
By the way, there is no need for pushback at this airport.

2 Likes

I’m now closed due to my wifi packing up. Sorry @Pandastic

2 Likes

I’m opening again at CYQQ on TS1. Would be great if we got a few faces there

1 Like

Hey mate going to come and fly some patterns!

1 Like

@Blently @Declan_O I’m so sorry about the fact that I’m using a red runway. They came up green until literally a few seconds ago. That’s why.

2 Likes