Evolution Turbine [GA]

To everybody : This aircraft had a lot of likes ( 40 ish I guess ), since there are no “likes” anymore but votes, I may please you to vote for it :)

Thanks guys !

750 hp? If this and a Bugatti Veyron had a tug-of-war match, Veyron would win!

actually 750 hp for an aircraft of this size is crazy much

1 Like

Something like the RAF initial fighter training aircraft- Tucano (Embraer EMB-312) would be good. Very similar to the aircraft you pointed out just a different option. And for a better looking operational military variant the EMB-314 super Tucano

2 Likes

Almost forgot about this beauty, definitely voting for it!

1 Like

Since I see growing interest in GA aircraft, I want to give this little bird a push :)

2 Likes

It fills my criteria as well! Now that I’ve read some information about this aircraft, I quite like it and I’ve voted for it :)

While i’d prefer the TBM 930 (faster and prettier), this is one heck of a prop. Would love to see it in IF

2 Likes

Would like to give this a little bump, to show my support.

Nice request! Unfortunately I’m out of votes. Would love to see a lighter, faster turboprop aircraft added. Something like this would look great in game. I still think a Tucano, or a Pilatus PC-9 or PC-21 would be an even better addition. Being a fast, yet easy to use turboprop aircraft, it should satisfy the GA people. Their use as fast jet trainers should also please those who want new military aircraft added. It’s a good compromise.

1 Like

That looks like a great aircraft!
Certainly would be something interesting to fly.
We do need more GAs and smaller aircraft.

Looks amazing! Would prefer a military trainer, however. PC-9/12, Tucano, Texan II?

1 Like

I think you mean the PC-21. I have a feature request for it here.

1 Like

I put a vote on your PC-21 request… RAAF is just getting first deliveries to replace old PC-9s, the first were delivered last Thursday

Yeah, I realised that you had voted for it shorty after my last comment. The PC-21 looks good in RAAF colours. Also, let’s keep any more discussion about the PC-21 to it’s dedicated request page. This isn’t the right place.