Evolution Turbine [GA]

Maybe if you were more specific in your post and a little more clear, you would see that the SR22 and the Ovation 3 are very similar. http://planes.axlegeeks.com/compare/86-104/Cirrus-SR22-vs-Mooney-Ovation3

However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and saw that you are right to a degree that the SR22 and the Acclaim Type S are completely different. http://planes.axlegeeks.com/compare/86-105/Cirrus-SR22-vs-Mooney-Acclaim-Type-S

Please ensure that you added the appropriate detail to your post next time. Just saying Mooney or any aircraft manufacturer is too broad if you are referencing specific types of aircraft. You did it correctly when naming the SR22 and the Cessna 208. ☝🏼 😂

1 Like

Looks like a mix of a glider and the Pilatus

Wow, I didnt think so many people like this. Im very glad to see all the contribution!
Keep the likes coming, eventually this gets the interest of the devs :)

1 Like

This right here. I like this. I like this alot.

1 Like

Wow just checked again, I didnt expect that much “love” for this aircraft! So happy you guys like it, maybe we can get even more likes and make it a candidate for a small GA update :)

1 Like

To everybody : This aircraft had a lot of likes ( 40 ish I guess ), since there are no “likes” anymore but votes, I may please you to vote for it :)

Thanks guys !

750 hp? If this and a Bugatti Veyron had a tug-of-war match, Veyron would win!

actually 750 hp for an aircraft of this size is crazy much

1 Like

Something like the RAF initial fighter training aircraft- Tucano (Embraer EMB-312) would be good. Very similar to the aircraft you pointed out just a different option. And for a better looking operational military variant the EMB-314 super Tucano

2 Likes

Almost forgot about this beauty, definitely voting for it!

1 Like

Since I see growing interest in GA aircraft, I want to give this little bird a push :)

2 Likes

It fills my criteria as well! Now that I’ve read some information about this aircraft, I quite like it and I’ve voted for it :)

While i’d prefer the TBM 930 (faster and prettier), this is one heck of a prop. Would love to see it in IF

2 Likes

Would like to give this a little bump, to show my support.

Nice request! Unfortunately I’m out of votes. Would love to see a lighter, faster turboprop aircraft added. Something like this would look great in game. I still think a Tucano, or a Pilatus PC-9 or PC-21 would be an even better addition. Being a fast, yet easy to use turboprop aircraft, it should satisfy the GA people. Their use as fast jet trainers should also please those who want new military aircraft added. It’s a good compromise.

1 Like

That looks like a great aircraft!
Certainly would be something interesting to fly.
We do need more GAs and smaller aircraft.

Looks amazing! Would prefer a military trainer, however. PC-9/12, Tucano, Texan II?

1 Like

I think you mean the PC-21. I have a feature request for it here.

1 Like

I put a vote on your PC-21 request… RAAF is just getting first deliveries to replace old PC-9s, the first were delivered last Thursday

Yeah, I realised that you had voted for it shorty after my last comment. The PC-21 looks good in RAAF colours. Also, let’s keep any more discussion about the PC-21 to it’s dedicated request page. This isn’t the right place.