Recently I have noticed a rising interest in GA aircraft, many requests however are relatively similar to the SR22/C172/C208 we have already. With global in mind, these aircraft are nice to have but rather slow, this is why I searched for an aircraft which fulfills some of my personal preferences in a GA aircraft I´d like to see :
- no jet aircraft but rather prop driven
- rather fast ( e.g. a Mooney )
- solid looks that dont become boring after having flown it once
- enough power for a heigher service ceiling than usual GA aircraft ( basically more of an airliner feeling )
- good range
- if possible special features ( retracts, flaps, …)
After looking for quite some time in order to make a good request, I had a look at several king airs, however these are imo already a little big, also I prefer a one-engine setup ( no doubts, a C210 looks cool too in any way ). But after a lot of researching, I found a nice aircraft which fulfills my criteria I´d like to have :
*source : http://www.flyingmag.com/sites/flyingmag.com/files/styles/medium_1x/public/import/embedded/sites/all/files/_images/201302/Evolution-2.jpg?itok=68i7gJDN*
It has a modern, more jet-like silhouette, is a turbo-prop ( 750hp, thats a lot ) and fulfills every criteria I´d like to see.
See speed, service ceiling and more here :
Tell me if you like it!
Also make sure to smash that Like button to show the devs that this could be a possible aircraft to come !