Evolution Turbine [GA]

Hey there,
Recently I have noticed a rising interest in GA aircraft, many requests however are relatively similar to the SR22/C172/C208 we have already. With global in mind, these aircraft are nice to have but rather slow, this is why I searched for an aircraft which fulfills some of my personal preferences in a GA aircraft I´d like to see :

• no jet aircraft but rather prop driven
  • rather fast ( e.g. a Mooney )
  • solid looks that dont become boring after having flown it once
  • enough power for a heigher service ceiling than usual GA aircraft ( basically more of an airliner feeling )
  • good range
  • if possible special features ( retracts, flaps, …)

After looking for quite some time in order to make a good request, I had a look at several king airs, however these are imo already a little big, also I prefer a one-engine setup ( no doubts, a C210 looks cool too in any way ). But after a lot of researching, I found a nice aircraft which fulfills my criteria I´d like to have :
http://www.flyingmag.com/sites/flyingmag.com/files/styles/medium_1x_/public/import/embedded/sites/all/files/images/201302/Evolution-2.jpg?itok=68i7gJDN
*source : http://www.flyingmag.com/sites/flyingmag.com/files/styles/medium_1x
/public/import/embedded/sites/all/files/_images/201302/Evolution-2.jpg?itok=68i7gJDN*

It has a modern, more jet-like silhouette, is a turbo-prop ( 750hp, thats a lot ) and fulfills every criteria I´d like to see.
See speed, service ceiling and more here :

Tell me if you like it!
Also make sure to smash that Like button to show the devs that this could be a possible aircraft to come !

35 Likes

That looks amazing!! It’s just so sleek and streamlined.
It’s a yes from me.

4 Likes

What an amazing looking aircraft! So sleek and sporty, excellent for dogfighting on playground ;-)

5 Likes

I love this aircraft! I love the turbines and the cockpit glass’ designs. And I also love the name too!

1 Like

Yeah, I’d love to see more aircraft with those circular windows. They’re cool 😉

2 Likes

I smashed the like button and it cracked my screen… 😰😪😢😥

5 Likes

You there 👀
Yes you 😳
This is how you write feature requests ☝️

4 Likes

It looks like a nice toy for fun right guys

If you will pay me for a new Device, then YES

3 Likes

Stop telling him the same thing it was a simple mistake and yet my iPad isn’t working may have hit it to hard

the difference between us is I’m a hypocrite

I didnt pay Attention ro what is Above

That looks awesome! I love the lines

1 Like

Love the Lancair Evolution! It’s always been one of my favorites.

However I’d prefer to see a TBM 900 before this :)

1 Like

Money performances are relatively the same to the Cirrus. We would need aircraft like the PC-12 and TBM850 variants.

3 Likes

Cirrus is way slower and less powerful.
Compare the 2 aircraft and then post again :)

1 Like

Maybe if you were more specific in your post and a little more clear, you would see that the SR22 and the Ovation 3 are very similar. http://planes.axlegeeks.com/compare/86-104/Cirrus-SR22-vs-Mooney-Ovation3

However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and saw that you are right to a degree that the SR22 and the Acclaim Type S are completely different. http://planes.axlegeeks.com/compare/86-105/Cirrus-SR22-vs-Mooney-Acclaim-Type-S

Please ensure that you added the appropriate detail to your post next time. Just saying Mooney or any aircraft manufacturer is too broad if you are referencing specific types of aircraft. You did it correctly when naming the SR22 and the Cessna 208. ☝🏼 😂

1 Like

Looks like a mix of a glider and the Pilatus

Wow, I didnt think so many people like this. Im very glad to see all the contribution!
Keep the likes coming, eventually this gets the interest of the devs :)

1 Like

This right here. I like this. I like this alot.

1 Like

Wow just checked again, I didnt expect that much “love” for this aircraft! So happy you guys like it, maybe we can get even more likes and make it a candidate for a small GA update :)

1 Like