Evolution of Global Flight

There should be emergencies on expert server only.

2 Likes

That was a joke… 🙂
And beta testing has not began, you will notice when it does.

11 Likes

You know, I wonder if any new aircraft of reworked aircraft will be available

3 Likes

Most likely not, FDS usually likes to tell us what they’re working on. And global is the priority.

Not many people fly were arc is not available. How will atc work?

I am not saying that it’s coming out with global but fds will be reworking the CRJ’s

5 Likes

I will prefer the md-11 over the dc-10

3 Likes

CRJs are coming most likely after the MD-11 and DC-10

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I mean, I mean we don’t even know if MD-11 and DC-10 are coming with global so I wouldn’t expect the CRJ’s to come just yet.
I was just telling him that’s what is planned on coming after global and MD-11 and DC-10 PROBABLY

3 Likes

Why are you all talking about aircraft on this? Aircraft will NOT be coming with global. There has been nothing the devs have said that say the DC10/MD11 (the next aircraft release) will be with global.

13 Likes

I am not saying that it will

That is what I said
Where did I say it will come for sure?

1 Like

Yes we know… I just told him that the CRJ’s will come after MD-11 and DC-10 no one said it will be coming with global. There was one guy asking if it is and we answered no.

Alright folks, let’s curb the MD-11 DC-10 talk and let’s keep this topic on pace with the “Evolution of Global,” thanks in advance 😉

14 Likes

After all it’s called ‘Evolution of Global Flight’

2 Likes

I agree. Training server 1 would turn into a mess by everyone requesting emergency landings.

2 Likes

IKR IFATC can only handle realism not the Revolutionary War

2 Likes

Luckily it will be easier to sequence planes as planes won’t be condensed into such small airspaces.

Well I think KNUC will always be the same KNUC, no matter what.

2 Likes

I think alot more people would be around the world trying to find their homes but good luck with that to them, but for those who do want to control they will have an easier time dealing with the airspace as not all people will be in SoCal.

I won’t be afraid to control and welcome global flights to they’re final destination.
I do think that most of the people that will be doing ATC in regoins is because they haven’t bought global yet.

4 Likes

Nobody said anything about buying global paid, they said it’s likely. Please if you don’t have anything on topic to share don’t bother.

Honestly sick of opening this thread to find unrelated nonsense. As it has been said many times, don’t go off topic so the thread can stay alive

8 Likes