Evolution of Global Flight

The conversation topics I’ve seen in the past 24 hours is what this thread should be about. Loved reading all of the positive and hopeful comments.

19 Likes

its just some general information and it does say some key points but if your still not satisfied , then your question is something to pm the developers or a moderator about.
sorry if the other topics didn’t have enough info :)

No not the illuminati Just no

1 Like

i hope I can run it on my iPad Air 1

1 Like

Why not? I thought it was one of the devices which was compatible with it.

1 Like

You should probably check the list linked here, before saying anything more:

:)

5 Likes

IMG_0269
It does support ipad air 1

6 Likes

I knew it, thanks for backing me up @schyllberg

1 Like

Does anyone know if global will get rid of the over speed alarm? Sorry if this is a repeat

2 Likes

When global comes out and you want to takeoff at a high altitude airport such as Denver would you need to apply more thrust as you are pretty high up? Im asking this because I want to takeoff at Daocheng Yading.

2 Likes

You already have to do that. That would be nothing new.

9 Likes

But when im at FL100 I dont feel or see a difference. At FL250 I see the plane start to slow down.

2 Likes

Why should that be removed? It’s the for a reason, and it’s even higher than it should be on most airplanes.

16 Likes

I was just wondering- cause sometimes I try to get places faster and when I have a flight plan and that alarm goes off I can’t see what bearing to turn to next

3 Likes

I have a great solution:
Slow down and plan better :)

32 Likes

Ya I probably should start doing that :)

6 Likes

Simply speaking, that’s airspeed. Groundspeed becomes higher than airspeed as you get high, so the airspeed warning is correct as you never exceed 350 knots airspeed, as that could be 600 knots ground speed (how fast you move over the ground)

11 Likes

Oh ok thanks for breaking it down! 👍🏻

1 Like

Has anything been mentioned about the rendering of the cockpit during sunrise/sunset hours? Like having the shadows/light streaking into the cockpit and moving as the sun/plane moves would be really amazing.

Photo Credit: gc232 on flickr

22 Likes

I think it will most likely be the same.

7 Likes