Evolution of Global Flight

Everyone get the facepalm 🤦‍♂️ Out

4 Likes

This topic is completely useless all it is is people debating over speed up function, that Will NOT come with global or ever for multiplayer.

9 Likes

Why does everyone want a speed up function? It’s extremely unrealistic. It’s called Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator for a reason.

12 Likes

Im not sure if i misunderstood this, but do you think it means they’re going to release it for beta testing soon?

14 Likes

Could be in solo. Don’t think it would work in live. Although, zbelle’s rules do seem great for live.

2 Likes

Here’s the thread to answer your query.

Beta testers allready have it, but they only fly on solo.

1 Like

I thought they said that only developers have access to global

1 Like

Let me reformulate that: Laura and Philippe have been the only developers to fly global on Live. The other developers are flying global too, but on solo only. There is currently no beta testing in progress. :)

5 Likes

Oh really? From where did you get that information?

2 Likes

I think he’s going of what Laura said about her not knowing that there could be app reviews for beta versions.

Sory for the confusion guys.
I think beta testers are testing it, and Laura said somewhere that betatesters fly on solo

Looks like Tyler and Mark flying global online

13 Likes

Could this be hinting at an update because Mark and other devs except Laura have had to play Global on solo ;)

4 Likes

Neither Mark nor Tyler are developers.
They are moderators.

3 Likes

Yeah, I meant mods and devs :)

1 Like

Finally another thing instead of Infinite “Speed Up button” debate

6 Likes

Tyler is in an f16 now. Over Arizona.

Yes I am tracking him now, the hype keeps on growing 😱

4 Likes

Looks like he’s testing the scenery. He’s flying around the Grand Canyon. BTW, is Mark still online?

1 Like