Evolution of Global Flight

Will flights be in real time in global? I really want to fly from KJFK to Dubai but I don’t want to be sitting their for 12 hrs

1 Like

Yes…The flights will be the same time that it would really take to fly there in the real world… However, you could just takeoff and go to bed and wakeup and land :)

1 Like

Still though, my phone doesn’t even have more than a 7 hr battery so it will have to be plugged in

Well… Yes. Testers do the same thing and say that it works great

2 Likes

The testers have said that they have no issues flying while charging. Anyways, back on topic.

3 Likes

Post it here

This is the evolution of global flight, not your cool edits. This is for actual global photos and discussion!

Then I’m not quiet sure why you posted it here…

1 Like

Remember this? #ThrowbackThursday

36 Likes

No I don’t, when was this?

1 Like

Literally the first post regarding Global.

10 Likes
2 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember this 👀

2 Likes

That picture blew everyone away!

3 Likes

Guys, don’t forget the first picture posted of Global Flight. The one where the devs tried to trick us into thinking that it was an April Fools joke xD

8 Likes

It was never our intention, the date and the name of the file were pure coincidences! :)

56 Likes

Evolution of Global flight must be important enough to not close if Laura’s monitoring it 😂

14 Likes

April fools.png… i only just noticed it

3 Likes

ifaviationexperts-1502817286608
When Global started alpha testing to other testers #ThrowbackThursday

22 Likes

There is no point of bringing up old pictures from a long time ago, just seems like you guys want likes.

12 Likes

No we are remembering the days when Global wasn’t close to Beta and remembering how everyone was like, When is the Update? When is the update? Now, Global is in Beta. Global is coming soon and we are remembering the old days of how needy and annoying SOME of us on the community was back then.

4 Likes