Every Review Counts!

I am currently flying Frankfurt to Madrid and I’m blown away by the look of the scenery and the alps. I think the realism in IF is just lagom (which is Swedish for not to much, not to little). 5 star rating incoming!

3 Likes

Considering that it is a mobile flight simulator, it is gorgeous! The terrain looks beautiful especially when flying over tall mountains. Aircraft look great, too. Love those reflections on the livery. What I am not sure I like is moving around an airport during the night, because I can barely see anything! I think we should have some lights scattered around some bigger airports.

3 Likes

I love flying in it, can you fly to space on it?

I love this game and my favorite part is flying otu of an airport near my house and being able to fly over my house but what I don’t like is that when I do a long flight the game will crash like I was doing a flight from japan to LAX and the game just crashed about half way into my flight

Ok but Mach 1 doesn’t change base on winds. You can be at Mach 1 but GS is 200kts. Restrictions should be based on GS. Not Mach

It’s based on real life aircraft limitations. Know when you’re wrong and when it’s time to accept it.

Cheers.

7 Likes
closed #261

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.