Every American Airlines hub!

With the release of 23.3 bringing Dallas DFW and Chicago Oโ€™Hare, we now officially have every single American Airlines hub in 3D and today I felt like showcasing them in their beauty! Credit to the editors who spent a long time working on these ( especially DFW and ORD ) but they all are amazing ๐Ÿคโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

Kicking off we have AAโ€™s main Latin American and Caribbean hub and in my personal opinion, the best one MIAMI! ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now we have one of the new ones, Dallas Fort Worth! Their southern US hub and by far their biggest! Flew in today with the new 787-8 from the 305 ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž love it! ๐Ÿคโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

Now we have their 2nd getaway to the Caribbean, Charlotte Douglas this was a former US Airways hub.

Welcome to the nations capital! This is Ronald Reagan National Airport, AAs primary hub for the US Capital!

When I was writing this I realized something,

I FORGOT PHILADELPHIA ๐Ÿ’€

Anyways, welcome to NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ more specifically LaGuardia Airport or some people like to call it โ€œLaGarbageโ€ well itโ€™s actually nice now though ๐Ÿ˜…

Now onto the biggest airport in The Big Apple ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ JFK, previously Idlewild Airport. Despite saying MIA is the best hub, I used their best plane the mighty Boeing 777-300ER for JFK as they are pretty common here.

Before moving west, Made sure to include Philly! which is actual one of their biggest hubs. Wouldโ€™ve been a huge embarrassment if I forgot it but again, showing off the new 787-8 ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Moved from the East Coast to the Midwest, here is one of the new ones along DFW, the highly requested Chicago Oโ€™Hare once again with the new 787-8,

Useless Fact: AAs Dreamliner inaugural was from DFW โ†’ ORD

Welcome to the desert! ๐ŸŒตโ˜€๏ธ this is Phoenix Sky Harbor, another former US Airways hub alongside Charlotte and Philadelphia definitely a cool airport I must admit.

After 9 hubs, Welcome to the West Coast! This ladies and gentlemen is Los Angeles ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ here is cockpit view of this Boeing 787-9 on final for Runway 24R hope those In N Out spotters are ready! Its nice to know that every single hub is now 3D and we can fly many routes from each one to just fly hub to hub but as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘‹

18 Likes

Nice Tripreport!

1 Like

Hub hopping with AA is something I wanna do as a trip to LA or across the country in CRJs

American ๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅโฌœ๏ธ

3 Likes

This reminds me of Jeb Brookโ€™s hub hopping vlogโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Iโ€™ll be doing one soon ( most likely in April or something ) so be prepared for a long wait

2 Likes

Mericaaaa ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

3 Likes

@NonStopsAviation, so glad u enjoyed that 23.3 update now that every American Airlines Hub Airports have 3D buildings especially Miami to which u love the most and me too I do love the most great job to the Infinite Flight editors for the hard work they have done. God Bless American Airlines ๐ŸŸฆโฌœ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ hubs with 3D buildings now.

1 Like

American is sure the best Airline in America, at my opinion! What a huge step that now we have all there hubs in the game, my favorite one is MIA and DFW for sure!

Congratulations

3 Likes