Everett Paine Field (PAE) - Plane Spotting! - March 29-30th, 2019

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my first spotting trip of mine! I had a wonderful opportunity to go to the Pacific Northwest for my spring break! And I was lucky enough to stay 2 nights at Paine Field in Everett, Washington. So the first day I got there and did Boeing’s future of flight tour then the second day it was all spotting! So I hope you like my pictures!

Also huge thank you to @Moritz for editing my pictures!

Pictures

Alaska Airlines E175 landing from Los Angeles with the Antonov in the background!

Here we have our beloved Boeing’s Dreamlifter landing from CHS. Also the Antonov 124 starting up.

Now we have beast next to beast! Since the 124 was still starting up on a taxiway the Dreamlifter had to taxi up runway 16R/34L.

Up close and personal with Boeing’s Dreamlifter N780BA taxing to unload.

Here the great Antonov 124 spooling up on runway 16R departing to Wichita, Kansas (ICT).

Now my last picture is an American Airlines Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner off to Chicago-O’Hare.

Conclusion

I’m sorry if my pictures are not of great quality because they were taken on an iPhone 8. Anyways thanks for viewing my trip and I hope to go spotting other places soon!

Thanks!

20 Likes

Great Photos! It’s a shame you didn’t capture the 777X. You would’ve been the first to capture it on the IFC.

5 Likes

Did you see any commercial flights and the new terminal

1 Like

Didn’t robertine do that a few months ago?

1 Like

@anon7075715 I do have a picture of it in my gallery but it is quite far away. So I didn’t include it because it wouldn’t be the greatest picture.

@BigBert10 yes I actually forgot to add a picture of an Alaskan E175, one second.

1 Like

Alaska E175 to SJC?

1 Like

Landing from Los Angeles I think.

2 Likes

Great pictures Joseph! Love that AA787 one

2 Likes

Just added it in, first picture ;D

@Dylan_M thanks Dylan!!

3 Likes

Hmm, forgot. Still would’ve been a cool sight to see.

3 Likes

Antonov 124’s go to Wichita?
never heard that before…
Usually its only Dreamlifters…

1 Like

Not sure either. It must be delivering something there.

2 Likes

Never seen them before though

1 Like

Sometimes if a dreamlifter is in maintenance or something they’ll charter out a 124 since it can do the loads they need…

2 Likes

I have seen at least 30 Dreamlifters but never an Antonov 124…
Hmm… ok
guess I’m just unlucky to never see them…

1 Like

I never said it was common, I just heard that it happens.

2 Likes

Realized I read the date wrong. lol

1 Like

All I know is the day before it came in from LCK with some GE engines on it. So not sure why it’d go off to their.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.