Events

Hello everyone I would like to know if infinite flight would be scheduling more atc events like the ones we just had for the update. Also can I request events?

Infinite Flight doesn’t always have ATC at an event unless it’s the Friday Night Flight which Infinite Flight has every week, they sometimes have ATC at a non Infinite Flight but not all the time, you can only make an event if you are TL2 a Member in the #live:events category.

1 Like

Hi there!

Currently, the IFC hosts an event every Friday called the “Friday Night Flight.” You can’t request events, but you can make them! Just head over to the #live:events category! However, you are currently a TL1 user. You need to be TL2 in order to make an event. Keep liking, commenting, and being active and you will get tp TL2 (Member) in no time!

See you around

2 Likes

You can’t reqeust events but you can make your own mini ones!! Just use #live:Events to make one! The biggest one is on Fridays! We’re all IFATC controls some Airports around the Area!

2 Likes

TL1 user? What is that

1 Like

It’s a Basic User, but you’re currently a new user so you’re TL0

2 Likes

More information regarding how the forum works here:

3 Likes

Make sure to check the following topic for help regarding trust levels :)

Hope this helps, and see you around!

2 Likes

He stated the correct info…

He asked what TL1 was, and @Qantas094 said that its a Basic User.

2 Likes

Apologies. Must have misread it. :)

2 Likes

Yeah, I was like, what? ;)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.