Events on the Training Server

Just out of curiosity, why are many people on the IFC now hosting events on the training server? What happened to hosting huge flyouts/ins on the expert server?

5 Likes

Well many people simply dont meet the grade requirements for the expert server, so the training server is also popular. Dont worry though, there are still plenty of events in the expert server

5 Likes

I remember a time when the expert server was flooded by events like these!

2 Likes

We can train ATC operation on training server

3 Likes

Why not lol.

1 Like

Some pilots act unprofessionally, ATC isn’t as good as IFATC in the Expert Server, just to name a few

1 Like

All in seriousness, I create some events on training so a few other users that I know can join that don’t have Expert Server access. However the events I do on training I try to make sure you they aren’t a really big or popular airport. I do the bigger events on Expert.

Also I am pretty sure I saw an event on Casual. That’s really interesting and confusing

2 Likes

Yeah events on casual are done to not have restrictions on aerobatic maneuvers for some airshow events

1 Like

Ah… so you see, this is a topic I would respectfully argue with you about, but I see where the frustration may begin. The community members in the training server need to act like they are training to actually become expertise. On previous events, some of them have not shown themselves focused and ready for the realism it takes to run Infinite Flight. These people are only 25% of training users. Around 10% are actually trying, but failing to meet the standard, but 15% are just trolls who think it’s funny.

If you really want to goof around, I welcome you to the Casual Server. The population of Expert Server flyers have gone down recently due to these actions, and only if reports of Training Server flyers being more respectful, then the population may possibly regain to where it used to be. I want to preface this by stating that this is definitely not every Training Server student.

So if you are one of the goofers, please hold back, and don’t suck the fun out for everyone. Please be patient in line on the taxi way, don’t spam ATC, use ATC instructions properly, and be respectful. If you are not sure how to be completely realistic, watch AviatorDan on Infinite Flight livestream, and how he plays, or watch real planes. I don’t know If I really needed to write this whole paragraph, but yeah. That’s my opinion.

1 Like

Yeah I know about that and that makes sense. What I meant was I saw a flyin/flyout on casual

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know about that

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure there was one

2 Likes

Maybe there aren’t as many as before but if you check Events with the expert tag you can find some interesting ones

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.