Events Manager

Good Evening! Just here to inquire about any open Events Manager positions at any of our wonderful VA’s. Before you get on me, I have been looking for a while and did check the Prospective VA Staff Request Thread. If you know of any openings or are a staff member at a VA yourself, shoot me a PM and I’d love to discuss it with you. I have prior staff experience but at my current VA the position is taken, however I love formulating events and working with partner VA’s so I’m willing to do anything for an Events Manager position. Thank you! 😁

I don’t really know the customs for this type of post, so sorry in advance if you’re not supposed to do this.

I would look here and keep an eye on various threads, this type of thing you have posted isnt really necessary and doesn’t add anything to the community.

1 Like

@Mags885 I agree with you about this post not being necessary, but could you please read the post carefully? 😂

1 Like

There are quite a few VA threads that have open staff positions. Just have a look through the #live:va category and look at the threads. Some titles may have “Hiring Staff” or “Staff Positions Open” in them. Just have a good look through them.

1 Like

I always link the thread I am discussing haha I knew he had looked there 😅

1 Like

Yes I know. I’ve been on the IFC for a while and obviously know about the Prospective Staff thread. 😂

The reason I made this is because I’m looking for a staff position at an already prominent and approved VA, not one of the ones in the review process.

The ideal way to go about it is to review the individual threads of those who you find prominent and look for job openings. After that contact them individually via PM to start a discussion regarding potential staffing.

Good luck on your search.

1 Like