Event Suggestions?

Hey! So last time I made a post like this, I did what @UnitedGuy19 asked, a KEWR flyout. But I added JFK and LGA also. That will be my bigger flyout. But I will still be doing my monthly fly outs, the next one will be in January as my LPMA fly in was this month. So, I would like some suggestions for what airport, and whichever one sounds most fun to me I will do it!

2 Likes

Oh… Definitely Brussels or even Liège.

Brussels, home of Brussels Airlines, and Liège, a big cargo hub in Eastern Belgium with a flight from Doha (Qatar Cargo)!

2 Likes

I think a Caribbean fly out would be nice like San Juan it’s quiet there it would be nice to give some love to the Caribbean

1 Like

@ButterAllDay, maybe Atlanta in February? I’m holding an event towards the Florida side, we can work together and add Atlanta around there as well…

2 Likes

@ran Probably not Atlanta, as that airport is pretty popular.

1 Like

What kind of airport are you looking for, something near the Sea, at a Mountain, or City Life-like?

2 Likes

Honestly, anything that is very fun!

1 Like

Malé? It’s unique… an huge airport for a small island. A lot of international routes

2 Likes

@Captain_JR Also, preferably an underrated airport but still with a lot of international routes.

If I was creating an event I wouldn’t do Airports like KLAX or egll because there’s always events going on there and it’s always busy there anyway.

I would go for a big airport that isn’t paid much attention to such as HAAB. I feel like we don’t pay enough attention to Africa. It is a beautiful continent that deserves more!

That’s a broad answer, but sure, LAX, DXB, LHR, the Big Ones or you could go SIN, NRT, GRU or FRA.

Maybe try out hidden gems such as Hanoi, Guangzhou or Helsinki (Capital of Finland… Finnair A350, soft-reworked Generic A330, Yeah, Sounds like Fun)

Give Cairo, Delhi, Nairobi a chance maybe, or shot for the stars by taking off from Brisbane or Moscow.

1 Like

Well, @ButterAllDay, there’s Miami as well. Orlando too.

1 Like

Well, @ButterAllDay, what’s your plan exactly? Do you have a specific airport in mind?

1 Like

Not really, but I’m thinking hard lol

1 Like

Hold on a sec…

1 Like

I strongly recommend you try a flyout from Kalispell, Montana (GPI). Kalispell’s area is full of incredible scenery including Glacier National Park which is just a 5 minute flight from this airport. It has about 10 flights each day, it has service from Alaska, Delta, American, United, and allegiant. It has service to many different major cities around the country. Yet it is the closest airport in the state to the US/Canadian border.

Here is a flight I took recently. I am doing a loop around the state, hitting all the major airports and then some. I think this was the most pretty leg of the journey.

2 Likes

I have flown out of here once in real life, and it was just beautiful!

1 Like

I’ll look into that!

2 Likes

Could you do a KSEA flyout. I now Global Airtours Virtual and maybe DLVA could sponser it.

1 Like

You could do a DC Area flyout, consisting of DCA, IAD, and BWI, all of which serve a countless number of destinations.

1 Like