[EVENT - Info TBD] How Long Will It Fly? "Just Keep Fueling..."

Server: Casual

Airport: THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Time: TBD

Hello everyone,
This will be a very different event than the events you might be used to.
Today I was thinking about some of the IFC topics here, and one that came to mind was the IFC topic where people can comment about the longest ever flights they’ve done in IFC.
Then the idea popped into my head about making a Community event that can attempt to break the longest flight record in IF! This record won’t belong to me, but rather to all of IFC. :D

The current plan is this:
I’m going to take off from KJFK in Air Force 1 (on Casual Server because I don’t want to get violated for falling out of the sky and over-speeding). Then it’s your job to keep refueling the aircraft to keep it from crashing! I might live stream it so that you’ll be able to see how much fuel is left in the plane, where it is, and how long it has been flying for. I might land once no one is able to refuel it just so that we can say that we completed the flight.
Currently, I’m not sure when I’m going to host this event, but chances are it’ll start next Friday (I’m in EDT time). Details will be announced closer to the event.

If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to post them below.
Now, let’s see how long we’ll fly for. :D

1 Like

I feel like this should be in #live as it doesn’t have an official time, therefore violating the format… just my $0.02

It’ll have an official time once we get closer to lift-off. I’ll try to post it at least 2 days ahead of time.
[I’ll be absent for a few hours after the time I post this comment, just note that I won’t be responding to comments/questions during that time.]

Please follow the proper formatting for event titles.

Additionally there is a limit to the number of times a plane can be refueled.

2 Likes

How do you format them? I’ve never made an event before, sorry

Oh duh, I completely forgot about the refuel limit…
Should a mod close this now?
Nvm, I’ll delete this post. Completely forgot, thanks for reminding me.

Will show all the details you need for a proper event.

3 Likes

Anyone typing right now, can you just PM me if it’s important? Thanks.
A mod can delete this post now. :)