Evening Spotting @ Singapore Changi Airport

Hey everyone!

Been a while since I created a spotting topic, and in light of the current circumstances, I unfortunately did not spot much this year, so I decided to revisit my old shots of 2019, and found a bunch of shots from 15 June 2019 to edit. Enjoy the photos!

My equipment:

• Canon EOS 200D
  • Canon EF 70-300mm L f/4-5.6

Air India’s Airbus A320 departing out just before evening fell.

Singapore Airline’s A333 off to Kuala Lumpur.

A SilkAir Boeing 737-800 taking to the skies while a Shenzhen Airlines B738 passes in the background.

China Southern’s A321 heading back to it’s home base in China.

Singapore Airline’s Airbus A350 departs out for a long haul to Europe.

The iconic Airbus A380 off to the city of Hong Kong. Sad to see these beauties being phased out so soon.

The unfortunately now retired Singapore Airline’s Boeing 777-200ER climbing out of Singapore Changi Airport in some golden hour lighting.

By far one of my favourite shots, here’s the elegant Boeing B77W departing out of Singapore.

SilkAir’s Boeing B738 gradually making a left turn towards Kuala Lumpur.

If you’ve come to the end, thank you so much for taking the time to look through and I always appreciate any feedback that you have. In addition, if you do like my shots, do feel free to check out my Instagram here:

How would you rate this series of shots?

0 voters

All photos listed here are copyrighted and may not be used without permission. If you’d like to use them for other purposes, kindly send me a private message before doing so. Thank you!

41 Likes

Very nice photos Nicholas!

1 Like

nice shots!

1 Like

Go to sleep

9 Likes

Thank you!

No.

3 Likes

It is morning in Singapore, so we should probably got to sleep🙃

Nicholas just likes to stay up 24/7

4 Likes

Well if you got a lot of work to do, 3 hours of sleep is enough

7th picture is my favourite as I am an A380 fan

1 Like

I’m off to bed. Goodnight!

Thanks, nonetheless!

Love that A330 shot!

1 Like

Lovely! Nice shots!🥰

1 Like

Great job, good to see a non North American spotting topic! Are they flying an A380 to HKG because of the HKG-SIN travel bubble?

2 Likes

Nope, this was shot last year. The A380 operates to Hong Kong regularly.

1 Like

Soo nice!!!

1 Like

Wow! Nice shots!

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.