Evening Spotting @EIDW 6th August

I jumped in the car and headed down to Dublin airport a few days ago and got some interesting aircraft! Dublin only receives a few cargo flights daily and but I managed to grab some of them! Enjoy

Camera: Canon 500D

A UPS B767-300ER freighter N392UP arriving from the short hop from Shannon (EINN)

An Air France Hop E170 F-HBXH from Charles de Gaulle (LFPG)

Another cargo flight as a DHL A300-600F D-AEAP heading out to East Midlands (EGNX)

A private Learjet 45 CS-TFR arriving from Portugal with the UPS 767 (N392UP) taxiing for departure in the background

The same UPS B767-300ER departing again from runway 28 as it starts to climb out

At this stage it was starting to get dark so I was getting ready to return home however I managed to grab a few shots beforehand. You can notice how difficult it was to get a nice shot of the Ryanair due to the darkness but I actually like the way it turned out! This 737-800 EI-ENV was arriving in from Edinburgh (EGPH)

I managed to grab a picture of an Irish Coast Guard helicopter EI-ECG a Sikorsky S-92A as I was leaving!

Lastly a shot of Dublin Airport at dusk!

I’d like to finish on a picture people were asking for from my last spotting post but I couldn’t show sadly due to the 10 picture limit

Hope you enjoyed! Leave any tips below if you have them

27 Likes

Those are some amazing pictures! I really like the Ryanair picture!

I hope Dublin returns to normal traffic soon

1 Like

Thank you very much! Yup me too can’t wait to get back to seeing plane after plane instead of sitting in the car for 15 minutes waiting for the next plane :(

Very Nice Pictures Ryan! What are your favorite times to spot @EIDW?

1 Like

Very good pictures

1 Like

Nice 🔥 that UPS 767 tho 👌

1 Like

Lovely stuff Ryan!

1 Like

@Patrick_McCormack I’d say about 9-11am local time is your best bet a lot of nice heavies at that time.

@Captain_74gear @Gary_Crinnion @CaptainHugh thanks a mil lads appreciate it!

2 Likes

Very nice shots mate!

1 Like

Nice Pictures!

1 Like

Cool pan on that Ryanair!

2 Likes

You know if it’s gets a compliment from Andrew it’s good.

2 Likes

@Qantas094 @Murphy @AndrewWu thanks guys! :D glad you liked them

2 Likes

Also a HOP! plane here ;) Some really cool pictures! Especially the DHL and B787s are really stunning. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you very much mate! We usually receive AF A319s instead of Air Hop but for obvious reasons not at the moment. Hopefully the demand picks up soon 🤞

1 Like

Absolutely. I am glad we even get direct services to Paris again in Hannover, but it’s shocking how empty an airport can be.

1 Like