Even more spotting at ksjc!

All of these photos were taken with a Nikon D3400 with a 150-600mm zoom lens.

I really like these photos. Tell me which ones you think should be uploaded to JetPhotos!

39 Likes

Amazing shots. I think you might have added a few of the same photos twice though

yea the upload got messed up. fixed though!

1 Like

great photos, so bright and colorful!

1 Like

Awesome pics! Btw do you spot from the Terminal A garage?

this is hourly parking lot 2

1 Like

thanks man!

1 Like

Amazing photos! My favorite is the Sun Country 737-800, though I may be biased.

1 Like

Nice shots! I think you should submit most of them to JetPhotos!

1 Like

Yes, these could definitely make it in.

1 Like

I think American TWA livery must be on jetphotos 😁 Very nice pictures

1 Like

Great photos!

1 Like

Nice shots! Love the Volaris and Zipair ones especially.

2 Likes

I just wanna marry the max. It’s so… BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

i love zipair

1 Like

This is beautiful and at my home airport too! Thank you so much this is amazing and great great absolutely stunning photos too! :)

2 Likes

Wow, I was surprised by that photo! My favorite for sure. TWA was acquired by American in 2001.

TWA was a common sight at airports and in the sky. It was “one of the big four domestic airlines.”

I found the following about the late “Bob” (Robert Rummel), who I met by a chance encounter (he was also on President Reagan’s commission to investigate the Space Shuttle Challenger accident):

“TWA then got into turbine-powered airplanes—first the 707 and 727 at Boeing. TWA also helped develop such airplanes as the Convair 880 and 990. Bob was head of engineering at that time and made a major contribution in defining the characteristics required for safe commercial operation. I got to know him better when TWA purchased and operated the Boeing 747 airplane. Again as head of engineering, Bob’s input was helpful in defining the airplane. I retired from Boeing in June of 1986.”

He was the TWA consultant to Howard Hughs.

source: NAE Website - ROBERT W. RUMMEL 1915–2009

Nice photos!

Same with the Sun Country 737-800 and the Alaska MAX.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.