EVA Air Virtual Corporation | Official Thread | New Partnerships

What a great VA,but I think it’s China TaiWan province 😂 Only one China in the world.Our CIVA (China Airlines Virtual) will approve by VARB!
I will join EVA soon 😁

3 Likes

I’m extremely excited lol! I hope to do my practical in the coming week, after the holiday break

3 Likes

@XuanyanYe Thanks for your kind words! Hope to see you in EVA Air Virtual soon!

@Hymenopus_Coronatus Alright then, glad you’re excited! Good luck on your practical!

-Humars

6 Likes

I signed up!

3 Likes

I am happy you are joining too, but let’s stay away from politics. We don’t want people to get triggered.

3 Likes

Can I PM you ?

2 Likes

Yeah sure why not. @XuanyanYe

2 Likes

Nice VA!Hope EVA Virtual can be better in the future!Congratulation🎉🎄

5 Likes

Congratulation EVC! It has been a pleasure to worked with you guys in the past. After work hard, finally EVC is Approved. Wish you luck in the future!

3 Likes

@Steve_Jiang @Ramzi_Khairan Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the support, and hope to see you around the IF skies soon.

-TG

5 Likes

Lighter District (1)

Expanding our global presence is always high on our list of priorities, which is why we're proud to announce a couple new partnerships with some fellow VAs! These agreements will allow us to better serve destinations across the world, as well as enable our partnered VAs to experience the heart of Asia.

Firstly, we’re pleased to announce a codeshare agreement with @SuisseVirtual! This agreement has unlocked 40 new routes for our pilots to fly, and has nearly tripled our number of European destinations! We’re so excited for the future with you, SIVA!

LogoMakr_7W6SQD (1)

We’re also very happy to say that we’ve partnered with the newly formed @anon42728617! The total number of routes in our database has reached over 300, a great portion of which is served by Turkish VA! These new partnership allows our pilots to enjoy the scenery of the Middle East, as well as further European destinations. Thanks for having us onboard, @Ben_Murtagh1 and company!

That’s it for now - thanks for reading! We’re hoping to build on our successes and expand further in the future. Apply below to see what we’re all about. Until next time!

EVA Air Virtual Board of Directors

Lighter District

EVA Air Virtual Corporation ~ January 2020

Website | Join Us

8 Likes

As we seek to strengthen our already-prominent Asian influence, we also look for new opportunities to help our pilots connect the globe. This has resulted in a new partnership, with a well-known Asian VA by the name of @ThaiGroupVirtual.

Our new partnership with TGV allows us to expand upon the beauty of Thailand. With most of our European long hauls connecting through Bangkok, we’re pleased to have ThaiGroupVirtual as our partner. Similarly, TGV pilots have unlocked many of our routes, including ones to North America and eastern Asia. We’re proud to have TGV as a partner VA, and can’t wait to see what the future holds with you!

Thanks for keeping with us! We’ve got some surprises in store for the near future, which are soon to come into fruition. Join us to get a sneak peak of these advancements, and as always, until next time!

EVA Air Virtual Board of Directors

Lighter District

EVA Air Virtual Corporation ~ February 2020

Website | Join Us

7 Likes

Awesome thread guys!

3 Likes

Now just gotta get more EVA liveries, especially the 777 and A330. Good thread, congrats!

2 Likes

Hello everyone! This is just to inform that the application form has been re-opened, if you have already taken the application before this update then you’re already grandfathered in (plus, the questions are optional so they don’t have to be answered under your own will)

1 Like

Hello everyone! Once more here is another update: If you have waited for more than 72 hours for a response to your application, please PM @EVAAirVirtual, thank you.

Hi everyone, I would again like to state if you have waited for more than 72 hours for an application response then please PM @EVAAirVirtual, thank you.

Best wishes,
Humars
CEO of EVA Air Virtual

P.S.: I might as well state right here and right now that there was a CEO change and TaipeiGuru, the original CEO, decided to pass down the mantle onto me for reasons I shall not state without his consent but I can rest assure all of you who read this post, the reason was worthy for this happening.

2 Likes

You can’t be CEO’s in two VA’s.

Where did you see he’s the CEO in Two VAs? If you have proof to believe so contact the IFVARB with your inquiry and they can look into it as they have access to databases.

@Brody_Swiatek I didn’t say that me and TaipeiGuru are the CEOs of EVA Air Virtual, I said TaipeiGuru resigned and passed down the role of CEO to me :/.

Best wishes,
Humars
CEO of EVA Air Virtual

1 Like