Eva Air Outlines last 747 long haul service

Eva Air has announced its last flights and its retirement program for their remaining 747’s. The airline stated that the last 747 long haul service will be to Vancouver (YVR). The last flight will take place on the 15th of July.

The route will be replaced with the 777-300ER.

The 747F are also being phased out with the airline. They will be replaced with Boeing 777F

What do people think?

11 Likes

Very sad to see these awesome aircraft slowly go out of service 😪😪😪😢😢😥😥😥😭😭😭😭😭

4 Likes

Ah, what a shame such a lovely aircraft and livery.

Farewell EVA Air 747.

beautiful livery! they should add this one

Like I’ve said before, it is truly sad to see this majestic queen of the skies faded out. But we also have to look to the future, I mean, come on, we have the A350, 787, and more to come.

People aren’t happy:-(

1 Like

I actually strangely like the green on this aircraft XD i cant believe im saying that

1 Like

More 747 being retired… slowly dying

It’s sad to see airlines keep retiring their 747, I think I can’t try this Queen of the skies before it’s extinct :/

The Queen, what a beautiful aircraft, so sad to see it go :(

BA will keep it in operation for a bit longer I believe

Don’t think the freight airlines are retiring them anytime soon… What’s more there are still 748s that are going to be rolled out, if that’s not long enough, you can still build a 747 simulator!

It honestly seems like they will operate them as long as the human species is alive

As much sad as I am to see another 747 go, the 777 will be a huge upgrade for the Vancouver route.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.