EVA Air Boeing 777-35E(ER) Star Alliance Livery

Eva Air B77W “Star Alliance” (B-16715)

EVA Airways Corporation, of which “EVA” stands for Evergreen Airways, is one of the two largest airlines of Taiwan, at Taoyuan International Airport (RCTP) near Taipei, Taiwan. It is a 5-star airline, rated by Skytrax. It is the second largest Taiwanese airline (after China Airlines).

EVA Air became a Star Alliance member since 18 June 2013.

EVA Air operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing Aircraft, with Airbus A330, Airbus A321, Boeing 787, Boeing 777, and ATR 72 operated by UNI Air, which operates a medium and short-haul network to destinations in Taiwan, Macau and China with its main hub in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Along with Boeing 777 freighter aircraft used on cargo routes. The airline was one of the first carriers to introduce the Premium Economy Class.

Since its founding in 1989 as an affiliate of shipping conglomerate Evergreen Group, EVA Air has expanded to include air cargo, airline catering, ground handling, and aviation engineering services. Its cargo arm, Eva Air Cargo links with the Evergreen worldwide shipping network on sea and land. As of January 2018, EVA Air is the 15th safest airline in the world, with no hull lose, accidents, or fatalities since its establishment.

More information about EVA Air

About Star Alliance

EVA’s Main Hub TPE

Your Guide to Taiwan Taoyuan Airport (RCTP)

About Boeing 777

https://www.boeing.com/commercial/777/

This is the end!

If you are really enjoying to fly the standard livery of EVA 77W, alliance livery will be more excited to fly ;)

Thank you for your attention!

Nice feature request @guannlin 😍

I will vote when I have a vote

1 Like

Glad you come ;)

Bump! Photo taken by me at Hong Kong Airport

3 Likes

yeah, star alliance Eva Air i see such beautiful and looks expensive

1 Like

Star Alliance liveries looks very clean :D

1 Like

Although I’m out of votes, this has my complete support.

1 Like

Thank you :)

I honestly forgot EVA Air is part of Star Alliance :P

1 Like

i have to vote it is beutiful

1 Like

😍

airplane is 2 pretty

1 Like

Saw it at SFO a few weeks back. Got my vote.

1 Like

Every different angle of this livery is just stunning…

Bumping this, looks beautiful!

1 Like

Voted for it @guannlin 😊

1 Like