Eurowings Virtual Official Thread • Bringing Budget Back •

Bringing Budget Back…

Welcome to our thread. We are pleased to announce that we are now an IFVARB approved
Virtual Airline, going by the name of Eurowings Virtual.

We are a relatively large budget carrier with our main base situated in Düsseldorf. We also have bases in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Munich, Palma de Mallorca, Pristina, Salzburg, Stuttgart and Vienna.

As a Virtual Airline we were established in the year of 2020 and first commencing our operations in 2021. Our main aim is to grow globally with our partner airlines, delivering passengers all across the Infinite Flight Globe.

Message from our CEO Alfiebc2003
“I am very thankful for being given this amazing opportunity of being the Chief Executive Officer of Eurowings Virtual, I believe I have the dedication and determination it takes to grow a successful airline, because of my fascination with aviation and my aspiration of becoming a pilot in the very near future. Not only do I believe this but I have invested in ways of time and money in order to sturdy this virtual airline making the process for all its members as easy and as enjoyable as possible.”

Firstly we have a state of the art Crew Centre, that proves very helpful when it comes to booking flights and tracking the hours that you have flown, this can take place on our roster which also shows the hours the other members have done too. We use this for monthly competitions to win time multipliers on our routes.

As well as this we have invested in a package that updates our routes in real time to ensure that every single route we fly is flown by the real Eurowings. For example due to the easing of restrictions in certain countries we are seeing more and more routes come back to our database, fulfilling all of our members aviation desires.

Join today

Website | Apply Here | Requirements

22 Likes

Nice VA thread!

1 Like

Thank you, it is much appreciated 😊

2 Likes

Great thread! Was waiting to see Eurowings Virtual approved! Congrats!

3 Likes

On behalf of LOT Virtual, congratulations on approval!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this to be approved!! I applied.

1 Like

Thank you, it means a lot! 😁

1 Like

On Behalf of AppleJet Vacations Virtual (soon to be in Process) Congratulations on approval!!

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck to you too 😊

1 Like

Thank you @Alfiebc2003

1 Like

So glad to be in the VA @Alfiebc2003 Can’t wait for all of the projects and things like that that you guys are working on!

1 Like

Happy to be a pilot of EWGVA! Can’t wait to see what the future has to offer for us

1 Like